Asklepios Academic City Hospital Bad Wildungen
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery (113753)
Specialized in: plastic surgery, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, hand surgery
About the department
The Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery at the Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic under the direction of Dr. med. Patrice Moubayed covers a wide range of services. The specialists of the Department will help You to get rid of both optical and functional problems caused by various injuries, diseases and age-related changes.
The goal of the experienced specialists of the Department under the direction of Dr. med. Patrice Moubayed is to ensure the restoration of functionality with the preservation of an aesthetic form. The Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic has a special focus on hand surgery. The Department offers innovative hand surgery for patients suffering from degenerative (related to tear and wear) changes, such as rheumatic diseases or arthrosis. For example, to improve hand functionality, there are installed prostheses of finger joints. Considerable attention is also given to the elimination of the consequences of burn injuries. To this end, the specialists of the Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic use flap surgery (surgical displacement or transfer of the tissue flap to another location), as well as skin grafting (grafting of the completely removed skin fragment). Furthermore, to provide an effective treatment of large scars, there is offered an innovative Surgical Needling.
The experienced surgeons of the Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic always work in correspondence with the latest medical standards. In addition, they use minimally invasive, endoscopic techniques, which minimize a number of sutures.
The service range of the Department of Plastic Surgery under the direction of Dr. med. Patrice Moubayed includes i.a.:
- Aesthetic surgery
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery
- Superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) of the face, face and subcutaneous tissue lift
- Forehead, temple and midface lift
- Otoplasty and earlobe reconstruction (restoration of the natural shape of the earlobes)
- Chin surgery
- Neck lift
- Breast augmentation (by means of implants or patient’s own fat tissues)
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Correction of gynecomastia (male breast correction, e.g. by means of fat tissues)
- Liposuction (removal of fat deposits, all problem areas)
- Abdominoplasty (removal of excess fat and skin tissues, as well as lift)
- Reconstructive surgery
- The entire spectrum of reconstructive surgery
- Hand surgery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Trigger fingers
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon sheath)
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Bouchard's arthrosis (arthrosis of the proximal interphalangeal joints)
- Heberden’s arthrosis (arthrosis of the distal interphalangeal joints)
- Rhizartrosis (arthrosis of the thumb)
- Wrist arthrosis
- Burn surgery
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery.
Asklepios Academic City Hospital Bad Wildungen:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home