ATOS Clinic Munich
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (335735)
Specialized in: plastic and aesthetic surgery
About the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at ATOS Clinic Munich
The Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the ATOS Clinic Munich offers the full range of services in the relevant medical fields. There are also offered non-surgical anti-aging procedures: facelift, eyelid surgery, wrinkle treatment by injecting the patient's own fat, Fillers, etc.. The department is headed by Dr. med. habil. Andreas Dacho.
The doctors of the department jointly developed innovative treatment methods in the field of blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and abdominoplasty. All these innovations have won international recognition. Since 2013 until 2017, the specialists have been regularly included in the FOCUS magazine rating of top German doctors in the field of rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, face lifting and breast surgery.
Thanks to its excellent infrastructure and the high professionalism of the medical team, the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery provides first-class, round-the-clock medical care.
The department performs many surgical interventions of any complexity. There is a 3D Vectra XT (modelling system), which is used, for example, before breast augmentation and reduction, breast lift, which ensures flawless results, since the patient can see the result in the three-dimensional image before the operation. When performing breast augmentation, doctors use only the highest quality implants from well-known manufacturers.
Also, the department offers eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). Eyelid surgery can remove annoying impending eyelids, bags under the eyes or dark circles. After the intervention, the patient looks much younger. These interventions are performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. The chief physicians of the department are the developers of the innovative surgical eyelid correction technique, in which the fat tissue is preserved. Unlike the traditional method, which requires the removal of adipose tissue, this procedure prevents development of hollow eyes. All subtleties and issues of interest to the patient are discussed during individual consultations.
With age, people usually develop more or less pronounced wrinkles, which can greatly change the facial expression. The department offers a facelift that will help the patient look at least 10 years younger. Facelift is carried out on an inpatient basis.
The main focuses of the department include:
- Breast augmentation, reduction, breast lift
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Treatment of wrinkles with hyaluronic fillers
- Wrinkle treatment with Botox
- Treatment of wrinkles using injections of the patient’s own fat
Curriculum vitae of PD Dr. med. Andreas Dacho
PD Dr. med. Andreas Dacho is one of six doctors in Germany who are dual specialists in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery as well as in Ear, Nose and Throat Medicine. Thus, by combining competences of both surgical specialties, he is able to create an optimal treatment concept for you.
His experiences in the fields of Otolaryngology and Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery are closely interlinked and fertilized.
- 1992 – 1999 Heidelberg University.
- 1998 – 1999 Secretary of the Oncological Working Group of the Tumor Centre of the University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1999 Approbation.
- 2001 Doctorate and graduation to Ph.D. at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg.
- 1999 – 2001 Assistant Physician at the Department of Otolaryngology of the Heidelberg University (Medical Director: Prof. Dr. med. H. Weidauer).
- 2001 – 2005 Assistant Physician at the Department of Hand-, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Burn-Injury Center, BG Emergency Hospital Ludwigshafen, Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, University Hospital Heidelberg. (Chief Physician: Prof. Dr. med. G. Germann).
- 2005 – 2007 Assistant Physician at the Department of Otolaryngology/Plastic Surgery, University Hospital Leipzig (Medical Director: Prof. Dr. med. A. Dietz).
- 2007 Board certification for Otolaryngology.
- 2007 – 2008 Senior Physician at the Department of Otolaryngology/Plastic Surgery, University Hospital Leipzig AÖR, University Leipzig (Medical Director: Prof. Dr. med. A. Dietz).
- Since 2008 – 2013 Senior Physician at the Department of Plastic and Esthetic Surgery, St. Josef Hospital Essen-Kupferdreh (Chief Physician: Dr. med. M. Bromba) and ENT-Consultant at the in the Katholische Kliniken Ruhrhalbinsel Hospital gGmbH, Essen.
- 2009 Board certification for Plastic and Esthetic Surgery.
- Since 2011, Secretary-General of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe.
- 2011 – 2013 Director of the German Nose Centre Essen, Department of Plastic Surgery, Katholische Kliniken Ruhrhalbinsel Hospital (Chief Physician: Dr. med. M. Bromba).
- 2013 Habilitation and Venia legendi for Ear, Nose and Throat Medicine at the University of Leipzig.
- 2014 Head of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Facial Surgery, HGH Bensheim, University Mannheim.
- Since 2015, Medical Director of Plastic and Esthetic Surgery, ATOS Clinic Heidelberg.
Awards and Grants
- 1986 History and Politics Award of the State of Baden Württemberg
- 1990 Graduation price
- 1995 – 1999 Study scholarship holder of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation, Berlin
- 1996 Research fellowship under the auspices of Professor dr. med. David H. van Thiel, Medical Director of the Transplant Center, Albert B. Chandler Hospital, Lexington, KY; USA
- 1998 Award of the WE Heraeus Foundation, Hanau and the German Society of Naturalists and Physicians (GDNÄ), Berlin
- Since 2008, Member of the international "Marquis Who's Who" Honboard, USA
- Since 2017, Member of the Leading Medicine Guide
- Since 2017, Member of the Expert Council of German Nose Surgeons
Photo of the doctor: (c) ATOS Klinik München
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
ATOS Clinic Munich:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.