Beta Klinik Bonn
Department of Otolaryngology (414236)
Specialized in: otolaryngology
About the department
The Department of Otolaryngology at the Beta Klinik offers the full range of services for patients with diseases of the ears, nose and throat. The department specializes in comprehensive examinations, conservative (non-surgical) and surgical treatment methods, patient care and rehabilitation. The department is fitted out with the advanced equipment, which ensures effective treatment for its patients. The department is headed by Dr. Jörg Heppelmann.
The main task of the department is the diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the ears, dizziness, diseases of the nose, paranasal sinuses (for example, sinusitis), snoring, and other pathologies. In addition, there are performed aesthetic plastic surgeries to correct nose and ear shape, as well as many others aesthetic procedures, for example, injections of dermal fillers (hyaluronic acid).
The department provides the following services:
- Diagnostic services and conservative treatments
- Hearing threshold measurement (pure tone audiometry)
- Hearing acuity test (speech audiometry)
- Testing for cochlear dead regions (OAE – otoacoustic emission)
- Measurement of auditory evoked potentials (AEPs) in the brain
- Measurement of air pressure in the middle ear (tympanometry)
- Ultrasound (A and B-mode sonography)
- Video endoscopy
- Allergy testing (PRICK and RAST)
- Dizziness diagnostics (vestibular testing)
- Diagnostics and therapy for tinnitus
- Diving suitability test
- Acupuncture treatment
- Surgical services
- Corrective surgery on the internal and external nose (septoplasty, rhinoplasty, turbinate surgery)
- Minimally invasive surgery on paranasal sinuses
- Microsurgery on the middle ear, including prosthetic care
- Outer ear corrective surgery
- Removal of facial skin tumors with the following aesthetic reconstruction
- Salivary gland surgery (parotid glands, submandibular glands, sublingual glands)
- Application of non-permanent dermal fillers (hyaluronic acid)
- And other services for the treatment and prevention of otolaryngologic diseases
- 1979 - 1986 Study of Medicine at the Universities of Cologne and Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 1986 State examination in Medicine.
- 1986 - 1988 Assistant Physician in the Department of Surgery at the Military Hospital in Hamburg, Germany.
- 1988 Doctorate at the University of Cologne, Germany.
- 1988 - 1989 Assistant Physician in the Department of Anesthesia at the Military Hospital in Hamburg, Germany.
- 1989 - 1992 3rd Squadron Doctor (Ship's Doctor) on the Eckernfoerde submarines. Trained as a Diver in the German Naval Forces.
- 1992 - 1996 Assistant Physician in the Department of Otolaryngology at the Central Military Hospital Koblenz, Germany.
- 1996 Passed the examination in Otolaryngology.
- 1996 - 1999 Consultant of the Department of Otolaryngology at the Central Military Hospital Koblenz, Germany.
- 1997 - 1998 Leading Specialist in Otolaryngology at the NATO Mission in the German Field Hospital Rajlovac, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1999 Graduated from the German Navy.
- 1999 - 2009 Leading Consultant in the Department of Otolaryngology at the Waldkrankenhaus Clinic, Bonn.
- 2002 Examination in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
- 2009 Foundation of the Private Practice in Bonn.
Dr. Jörg Heppelmann also cooperates with the Medical Departments of the Embassies of the United Arab Emirates, the State of Qatar, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is the Doctor of the Lufthansa Air Medical Service in Germany and has the title of the Commander (Reservist). In addition, Dr. Heppelmann is a Member of the German Society of Otolaryngology.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Beta Klinik Service-, Verwaltungs- und Forschungs- GmbH
Department of Otolaryngology.
Beta Klinik Bonn:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.