DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital
Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine) (321636)
Specialized in: internal medicine, gastroenterology, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, diabetology, intensive care medicine
About the department
The Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine) offers treatment not only for patients of the Altenkirchen region, but also for those from other countries.
The department employs highly qualified medical specialists, which allows to achieve the best results in patient care. Modern medical care standards contribute to the fact that the patient is always in the focus of attention. The attending physician is always available for the patient to consult on any questions that may arise.
The focuses of the department include:
- Gastroenterology: with high quality gastroenterological and pneumological video endoscopy, endosonographic diagnosis of mediastinum and upper abdomen, ERCP, including papillotomy, extraction of stones and stenting, liver diagnostics (including sonographically targeted liver biopsy)
- Oncology: pulmonary and gastroenterological oncology, tumor boards with oncologists, surgeons, urologists and medical specialists
- Diabetes: interdisciplinary conference with all departments
- Angiology: with carotid duplex, peripheral vascular Doppler, phlebography
- Cardiology: pacemaker implantation, echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography, spiroergometry, long-term ECG and 24-hour blood pressure measurement
Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine).
DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home