DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital
Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine) (321636)
Specialized in: internal medicine, gastroenterology, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, diabetology, intensive care medicine
About the department
The Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine) offers treatment not only for patients of the Altenkirchen region, but also for those from other countries.
The department employs highly qualified medical specialists, which allows to achieve the best results in patient care. Modern medical care standards contribute to the fact that the patient is always in the focus of attention. The attending physician is always available for the patient to consult on any questions that may arise.
The focuses of the department include:
- Gastroenterology: with high quality gastroenterological and pneumological video endoscopy, endosonographic diagnosis of mediastinum and upper abdomen, ERCP, including papillotomy, extraction of stones and stenting, liver diagnostics (including sonographically targeted liver biopsy)
- Oncology: pulmonary and gastroenterological oncology, tumor boards with oncologists, surgeons, urologists and medical specialists
- Diabetes: interdisciplinary conference with all departments
- Angiology: with carotid duplex, peripheral vascular Doppler, phlebography
- Cardiology: pacemaker implantation, echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography, spiroergometry, long-term ECG and 24-hour blood pressure measurement
Photo of the doctor: (c) DRK gemeinnützige Krankenhausgesellschaft mbH Rheinland-Pfalz
Department of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Oncology, Diabetology, Intensive Care Medicine).
DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.