Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
Department of Cardiology (404754)
Kim Kyung Soo
Specialized in: cardiology
About the department
The Department of Cardiology at the Hanyang University Medical Center offers the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services in this medical field. The department is fitted out with the state-of-the-art equipment for the detection of cardiac pathologies, as well as has in its arsenal a number of effective treatments that allow improving patients’ health or even saving their lives. The department is headed by Dr. med.
Kim Kyung Soo.
The range of medical services of the department includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of common heart diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart failure
- Diagnosis and treatment of angina pectoris
- Diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmia
- Paroxysmal tachycardia
- Atrial fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension
- Preventive and emergency measures for sudden cardiac death
- Treatment of fainting
- Treatment of acute myocardial infarction
- Treatment of peripheral vascular diseases
- Cardiovascular intervention procedures
- Stem cell therapy for the treatment of heart diseases
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Implantation of permanent pacemakers
- Installation of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hanyang University Medical Center
Department of Cardiology.
Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.