Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (405765)
Ahn Hee Chang
Specialized in: plastic and reconstructive surgery
About the department
The Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hanyang University Medical Center offers the full range of services in this field. The department specializes in performing operations to eliminate deformities and defects in organs, tissues or the surface of the human body. In addition, surgeons perform many reconstructive interventions of various complexity that help not only improve the aesthetic appearance, but also restore the function of the lost or deformed part of the human body. The department is headed by Dr. med. Ahn Hee Chang.
The main clinical focuses of the department include:
- Head and neck reconstructive surgery
- Hand reconstructive surgery
- Breast reconstructive surgery
- Reconstructive surgery of the lower extremities
- Reconstructive surgery of the genital organs
- Reconstructive surgery in various traumas
- Peripheral nerve reconstructive surgery
- Reconstructive surgery to correct congenital deformities
- Aesthetic surgery
- Surgical interventions in maxillofacial injuries
- Skin lift procedures
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hanyang University Medical Center
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.