Breast correction in hypoplasia with lipofilling (program ID: 388707)
HELIOS Clinic Krefeld
Truong Quang Vu PhanSpecialized in: plastic, aesthetic, reconstructive surgery
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- mammology examination:
- breast ultrasound
- preoperative care
- surgery involving own fat transplantation (lipo-filling)
in order to correct breast contours
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
You may also book
About the department
The Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the HELIOS Clinic Krefeld offers the full range of services in these medical focuses. The department specializes not only in performing standard plastic aesthetic and reconstructive interventions, but also in the surgical treatment of chronic wounds, sternal osteomyelitis, lymphedema and lipedema. The department is headed by Dr. med. Truong Quang Vu Phan.
In the field of reconstructive plastic surgery, there are performed operations to restore defects after oncological diseases, congenital anomalies, severe injuries or burns. The purpose of such operations is to save patients from complexes and maximally restore their quality of life. The experienced team of surgeons of the department always strives to restore the form and retain functionality, for example, in operations in the face, on the extremities or the mammary gland. Here are performed the following reconstructive interventions:
- Correction and reconstruction of the skin, muscles, tendons, nerves, bones and cartilages
- Removal of malignant neoplasms on the skin and soft tissues with their further restoration with the help of the patient's own healthy tissues
- Dynamic or static plastic surgery in facial nerve paralysis
- Replacement or transposition of the muscles and tendons
- Scar revision
- Breast reconstruction with the help of the patient's own tissues, implants or a combination of these two techniques
- And other interventions
Much attention is paid to operations on the mammary gland. To perform such interventions, there are used only innovative microsurgical techniques that exclude damage to muscle tissue. In addition, the surgeons of the department successfully perform operations to eliminate asymmetry of the mammary glands, restore the nipple and areola. It is obvious that any operation is preceded by comprehensive consultations, during which the patient is informed about the possible treatment options, their risks and benefits. Then the optimal method of surgical intervention is determined.
The department’s scope of tasks includes the treatment of chronic wounds. If treated not timely, they can lead to serious health problems and the development of severe bacterial infections. To solve this problem, the department offers effective modern surgical interventions: special skin transplantations, autohemotherapy, transplantation of the artificial skin, patient's own skin from other parts of the body, etc.
The next focus of the department is the treatment of sternal osteomyelitis. This is a rare, but very serious complication that may develop after heart surgery. The disease is often associated with severe inflammation of the surrounding tissue and can lead to large bone and soft tissue defects. In most cases, the pathology occurs due to the bacterial infection of superficial adipose tissue of the skin or sternal infection. In addition, the development of sternal osteomyelitis after heart surgery can be caused by concomitant diseases, for example, diabetes, obesity, chronic lung diseases and others. The main treatment method for the ailment is surgical sanitation. To determine the exact location of the infection focus, PET-CT is most often used. The procedure is performed with the use of advanced microsurgical techniques. After surgical treatment, antibiotic therapy may be prescribed, for which an optimal antibiotic, dosage, method of administration and the necessary duration of therapy are selected on an individual basis.
The department’s range of services is complemented by the treatment of lymphedema and lipedema (fluid accumulation in tissues). Here are offer both conservative methods of treatment, for example, lymph drainage, compression therapy, physiotherapy, and surgical treatment, for example, transplantation of healthy lymph nodes into the affected area (in lymphedema) and liposuction (in lipedema).
The department’s range of services in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery includes:
- Breast surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Replacement of implants
- Abdominal surgery
- Abdominal wall lift
- Lower abdominal lift
- Body lift (combination of abdominoplasty, buttock, external and internal thighs lift)
- Operations on other parts of the body
- Removal of sweat glands in hyperhidrosis
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Shoulder lift
- Thigh lift
- Mommy Makeover (a complex surgical procedure for the correction of the woman’s figure after pregnancy and childbirth)
- Facial surgery
- Upper and lower eyelid lift
- Lip reshaping
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty)
- Wrinkle treatment
- Treatment of gynecomastia in men
- And other services
- Since 2012 Chief Physician, Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery, HELIOS Hospital Krefeld.
- 2008 - 2012 Head of the Section Aesthetic Surgery of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Head: Prof. Dr. Dr. G. Spilker), Hospital Cologne Merheim, University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2007 - 2010 Head of the Section Hand Surgery and Replantation of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Head: Prof. Dr. Dr. G. Spilker), Hospital Cologne Merheim, University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2010 German board certification in hand surgery.
- 2008 German board certification in plastic surgery.
- 2010 - 2012 Managing Senior Physician, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery Centre, Burns Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. Dr. G. Spilker), Hospital Cologne Merheim, University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2008 Senior Physician, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery Centre, Burns Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. Dr. G. Spilker), Hospital Cologne Merheim, University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2006 - 2012 Assistant Physician, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Centre, Burns Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. Dr. G. Spilker), Hospital Cologne Merheim, University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2005 -2006 Assistant Physician, Department of General Surgery, Trauma Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. C. Peiper), EVK Witten Academic Teaching Hospital of the University of Düsseldorf, Mülheim, Germany.
- 2004 -2005 Assistant Physician, Department of General Surgery, Trauma Centre (Head: Assistant Professor Dr. Daniels, Dr. Hess), St. Berhard Hospital, Kamp-Lintfort, Germany.
- 2002 - 2004 Assistant Physician, Department of General Surgery, Trauma Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. C. Peiper), EVK Witten Academic Teaching Hospital of the University Witten-Herdecke, Germany.
- 2001 - 2002 Assistant Physician, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Centre, Burns Centre, Sarcoma Centre (Head: Prof. Dr. H. U. Steinau), Bergmannsheil Bochum UK RUB, University of Bochum, Germany.
- 2001 Doctorate in medicine, University of Münster, Germany.
- 2000 - 2001 Study of Medicine, Ruhr University of Bochum, Germany.
- 1995 - 2000 Study of Medicine, Westphalian Wilhelm University Münster, Germany.