Hirslanden Clinic Bois-Cerf Lausanne
Department of Orthopedic Surgery (26247)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology
About the department
The Centre for Orthopedic Surgery at the Clinique Bois-Cerf in Lausanne Switzerland offers a state-of-the-art medical treatment in orthopedic surgery, traumatology and hand surgery:
- Prosthetic surgery (shoulder, hip, knee)
- Arthroscopic ligament surgery for Shoulders and Knees
- Knee sugery and trauma:
- Complex ligament injuries
- Treatment of meniscal tears and cartilage
- Surgery and minimally invasive surgery of the foot and ankle
- Joints Surgery
- Surgery of the patella
- Surgery of the spine (cervical - dorsal - lumbar)
- Degenerative problems
- Vertebral deformities
- Disc Prosthesis
- Spinal tumors
- Primary hip replacements and prosthetic changes
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Complex and complicated Geriatric Traumatology (joint, pelvis and acetabulum)
- Sport orthopedics
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Conservative and reconstructive surgery of the hip of the young patients
Department of Orthopedic Surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Bois-Cerf Lausanne:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home