Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva
Department of Gastroenterology (26395)
Specialized in: internal medicine, gastroenterology
About the department
Gastroenterology Centre in Clinique La Colline treats digestive diseases, the oesophahe, the stomach, the small intestine, the colon du foie, the pancreas and the gallbladder. Co-directed by Dr Bertolini and Dr Nguyen, the Centre follows the patients from the diagnostic, the follow-up, and the treatment.
The main activities of the La Colline Gastroenterology Centre are:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Diagnosing, monitoring and treating oesophageal pathologies
- Detecting, diagnosing and treating benign and malignant tumours of the colon
- Investigating motor and functional digestive troubles, including
- High-resolution oesophageal manometry
- High-resolution anorectal manometry
- Capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic mucosal resections
- Diseases of the pancreas and the bile ducts
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Small bowel endoscopy
Department of Gastroenterology.
Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home