Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva
Department of Gastroenterology (26395)
Specialized in: gastroenterology
About the Department of Gastroenterology at Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva
The Department of Gastroenterology at the Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva offers all the options of modern medicine for the diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The department admits patients with diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, pancreas and gallbladder. The department employs highly skilled gastroenterologists who work for the benefit of patients and have at their disposal advanced medical equipment to timely detect the slightest pathological changes in the anatomical structures of the gastrointestinal tract. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. David Bertolini.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy (gastroscopy, colonoscopy)
- Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment of esophageal diseases (gastroesophageal reflux disease, Barrett's esophagus)
- Screening, diagnostics and treatment of benign and malignant colon tumors
- Diagnostics of motor and functional gastrointestinal disorders using high-resolution imaging equipment
- Esophageal manometry
- Anorectal manometry
- Esophageal impedance pH monitoring
- Capsule endoscopy
- Modern endoscopic imaging techniques (for example, chromoendoscopy)
- Endoscopic resection of the mucous membrane of various sections of the gastrointestinal tract
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endosonography (staging, examining the pancreas and gallbladder, diagnostic puncture for injuries of the abdomen and mediastinal organs)
- Small intestine examination (balloon enteroscopy, capsule endoscopy)
- Treatment of esophageal, stomach and colon diseases with the help of prosthetics of their separate regions
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. David Bertolini
- Work at the Cantonal Hospital Geneva.
- Work at the Hôpital Saint-Luc in Brussels.
- Work at the University Hospital Lausanne.
- Internship at Cedars Sinai Medical Center (Interventional Endoscopy), Los Angeles, USA.
- Internship at the California Pacific Medical Center (Interventional Endoscopy), San Francisco, USA.
- Since 2011 Work in the Department of Gastroenterology at the Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Gastroenterology.
Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.