Klinik am Rhein Duesseldorf
Department of Plastic Surgery (303007)
Specialized in: plastic surgery
About the Department of Plastic Surgery at Klinik am Rhein Duesseldorf
The Department of Plastic Surgery at the Klinik am Rhein Duesseldorf offers the full range of plastic and aesthetic interventions. The department mostly performs operations on the breast and face, as well as all types of interventions for body reshaping. The medical facility performs a large number of plastic surgeries using sparing minimally invasive techniques, after which there are practically no scars, and the recovery takes place in the shortest possible time. Such surgical interventions also allow patients to avoid serious health risks. The range of surgical services is complemented by a variety of interventional aesthetic procedures, including laser therapy, hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin injection therapy for the treatment of wrinkles. The patients are admitted by experienced plastic surgeons who have managed to perform thousands of successful operations during their long clinical practice. The specialists carefully listen to the wishes of their patients and offer them the best options for solving the problem. The department's surgeons believe that it is important not only to provide the patient with a good result, but also to guarantee him the highest safety of treatment in a pleasant environment.
The department is headed by Dr. med. Holger Hofheinz. The plastic surgeon has a perfect command of the modern techniques and for more than 20 years has been giving his patients the opportunity to obtain a beautiful appearance, once and for all getting rid of a low self-esteem. According to the prestigious Jameda website, Dr. med. Holger Hofheinz ranks among the top five surgeons in Duesseldorf – based on independent patient assessment.
The department's medical team consists of 5 specialized surgeons and competent anesthesiologists. All surgeons are members of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), so the patients can be sure that they work in compliance with all current requirements for the surgical treatment and clinical protocols. Prior to the surgical intervention, the patient undergoes comprehensive diagnostics to eliminate any risks during the surgical treatment. The results of the preliminary examination also serve as the basis for choosing the optimal type of treatment and the most appropriate form of anesthesia. A team of 12 certified nursing staff and medical assistants takes care of the patient's condition before and after surgery around the clock .
In many cases, the department's plastic surgeons use the innovative Canfield VECTRA XT 3D imaging system. This device allows the doctors of the medical facility to carry out accurate preoperative diagnostics, as well as plan the course and results of the intervention. The patient can see a realistic computer simulation of his future appearance even before the operation. The VECTRA XT demonstrates results with millimeter accuracy, reveals asymmetry and other differences, as well as indicates the pigmentation and vascular condition of the skin.
Along with classical operations on the breast, body and face, the department's specialists use 3D technologies to plan non-surgical procedures, such as the treatment of wrinkles and face reshaping. This makes it possible to more accurately plan the intervention and take into account the patient's individual characteristics. In addition, in this case, the department's patients can also assess a realistic 3D simulation of the desired result in advance.
The doctors pay due attention to individual consultations, during which they give detailed answers to their patient's questions. In most cases, the doctors have several possible treatment methods at their disposal, from which the optimal one is selected, taking into account the patient's wishes and anatomical features. To achieve the desired aesthetic result, the patient is monitored by one doctor from the very first consultation until he or she is discharged from the clinic.
The department's range of services includes the following therapeutic options:
- Breast plastic surgery
- Breast augmentation, including using an innovative hybrid method (combination of an implant placement with the injection of the patient's autologous adipose tissue)
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Replacement of the previously placed implants
- Nipple reshaping
- Breast removal in men with gynecomastia
- Reconstructive breast surgery
- Head and face plastic surgery
- Eyelid lift
- Nose reshaping
- Ear reshaping
- Chin reshaping
- Bisha lumps removal
- Lip volume modeling with hyaluronic acid
- Body plastic surgery
- Dermolipectomy (resection of the excess skin and subcutaneous adipose tissue)
- Anterior abdominal wall lift
- Shoulder lift
- Hip lift
- Body lift (plastic surgery for buttock, hip and abdomen lift)
- Sweat gland removal
- Intimate plastic surgery: pubis, vaginal and labial reduction
- Calf reshaping
- Scar revision
- Treatment of facial wrinkles with an injection therapy
- Treatment of wrinkles with Botox injections
- Treatment of wrinkles with hyaluronic acid injections
- Other medical services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Holger Hofheinz
Higher Education and Professional Career
- Study of Human Medicine at the University of Heidelberg, the University of Pittsburgh and Georgetown University (USA).
- 1993 Doctoral thesis defense in Surgery with honors. Subject: "Morphological analysis of a reperfusion injury after liver transplantation".
- Work in the Department of Plastic Surgery, Florence Nightingale Hospital, Kaiserswerth Deaconesses, Duesseldorf.
- Work in the Department of Surgery at the University Hospital Mannheim.
- Work in the Department of Traumatology at the University Hospital Mannheim.
- Work in the Department of Pediatric Surgery at the University Hospital Mannheim.
- Since 2003 Head Physician of the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Klinik am Rhein Duesseldorf.
- 2001 - 2003 Managing Senior Physician, Department of Plastic Surgery, Kaiserswerth Deaconesses.
- 2000 Secretary of the Congress of the 11th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Berlin.
- 1998 Secretary of the Congress of the 17th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Senology in Duesseldorf.
- Regular participation in the meetings of professional associations, as well as national and international congresses.
- Membership in the Duesseldorf Association for the Assessment of the Quality of Work of Plastic Surgeons.
Research and Teaching Activities
- Certified specialist in advanced training courses in Plastic Surgery.
- Regular lectures and guest operations in Germany and abroad.
- Reviewer and Expert of the North Rhine-Westphalian Medical Association.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (DGPRÄC).
Photo of the doctor: (c) Klinik am Rhein Fachklinik für Plastische Chirurgie GmbH
Department of Plastic Surgery.
Klinik am Rhein Duesseldorf:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.