Academic Hospital Hildesheim
Department of Otolaryngology (254465)
Specialized in: otolaryngology
About the department
The Department of Otolaryngology at the Academic Hospital Hildesheim under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Burkard Schwab performs not only head and neck surgery, but also treats neurosurgical diseases in this field. The department offers ENT treatment at the highest medical level. It also specializes in the implantation of auditory systems (active middle ear implants).
The service range of the department:
- Interdisciplinary treatment of tumors in the head and neck
- Laser surgery in the head and neck
- Surgical treatment of tumors and narrowing of the respiratory tract
- Microscopic and endoscopic surgery for thyroid diseases
- Microscopic, endoscopic navigation surgery in the nose and paranasal sinuses
- Plastic aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in the head and neck
- Middle ear surgery (interventions to improve hearing, cholesteatoma surgery, surgical treatment of otosclerosis)
- Implantable auditory systems (active middle ear implants and bone conduction hearing aids)
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders
- Interdisciplinary diagnosis and treatment of dizziness
- Treatment of pediatric otolaryngological diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergies
- Specialized otolaryngological consultations for musicians
Department of Otolaryngology.
Academic Hospital Hildesheim:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home