Academic Hospital Nuremberg
Department of Oncology, Hematology, Infectology and Rheumatology (302912)
Specialized in: oncology, hematology, infectology, rheumatology
About the department
The Department of Oncology, Hematology, Infectology and Rheumatologyat the Academic Hospital Nuremberg under the direction of Prof. Dr. Martin Wilhelm is a certified member of the Interdisciplinary Oncological Centre (IOZ). Other priorities of the department include hemostasis, palliative medicine, treatment of infectious diseases, tropical diseases, rheumatology and clinical immunology.
The outstanding achievements in the field of oncology and palliative medicine contributed to the fact that the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) recognized the department as the "Center for Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care".
The Department of Oncology and Hematology offers the following service range:
- Treatment of blood poisoning / sepsis
- Consultations before and after transplantation
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired immunodeficiency disorders (including HIV and AIDS)
- Diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases
- Diagnosis and therapy of coagulation disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of hematologic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of infectious and parasitic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases
- Native sonography
- Palliative medicine
- Pain therapy
- Stem cell transplantation
Department of Oncology, Hematology, Infectology and Rheumatology.
Academic Hospital Nuremberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home