Academic Hospital Nuremberg
Department of Urology (302917)
Specialized in: urology
About the department
The Department of Urology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg under the direction of Prof. Dr. Sascha Pahernik provides the entire spectrum of modern diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases. The Prostate Center, which is part of the department, was certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 by the LGA InterCert, as well as by the Umbrella Association of Prostate Centers in Germany (DVPZ). In addition, the department includes the Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Disorders.
With 70 beds and an anual number of 4,000 patients, the department is one of the largest urological clinics in Southern Germany. The medical team consists of 4 heads of departments and 15 assistant doctors (10 of them are specialists in urology). The medical staff of the department has a unique experience and knowledge in the treatment of urological diseases. The department has its own Radiology Unit, operating rooms, diagnostic and outpatient facilities. In addition, patients are provided with 24-hour emergency medical care.
The range of medical services of the department covers:
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male genital organs
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney failure
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney and ureter diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary system
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system
- Diagnosis and therapy of urolithiasis
- Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Plastic reconstructive surgery on the kidneys, urinary tract and bladder
- Prostate Center
- Pain therapy
- Special counseling
- Tumour surgery
- Urodynamics / urological functional diagnosis
Department of Urology.
Academic Hospital Nuremberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home