Academic Hospital Nuremberg
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Mammology (302918)
Specialized in: gynecology, obstetrics, mammology
According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Mammology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg ranks among the top German departments specializing in obstetrics and breast cancer treatment!
The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Mammology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg provides both diagnostic and therapeutic services covering the entire spectrum of gynecology. The head of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Cosima Brucker.
In addition to the numerous non-surgical treatment methods, there are offered the most advanced surgical techniques, especially microinvasive implantations for the treatment of urinary incontinence and correction of pelvic organ prolapse. The Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Disorders is certified by the German Continence Society.
The department also includes the Breast Health Center, which was certified as one of 255 German centers since February 2006. Thus, the Breast Health Centre meets the strictest standards of the German Cancer Society and the German Senology Society.
The range of medical services of the department includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological tumors
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast malignancies
- Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the female pelvic organs
- Diagnosis and therapy of benign breast tumors
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-inflammatory diseases of the female genital tract
- Diagnosis and treatment of other breast diseases
- Endocrinological and oncological counseling
- Endoscopic aurgery
- Gynecological abdominal surgery
- Gynecological endocrinology
- Incontinence surgery
- Cosmetic / aesthetic breast surgery
- Medical tumor therapy
- Special consultations
- Nuremberg, Germany