Academic Hospital Nuremberg
Department of Cardiology (302925)
Specialized in: cardiology
About the department
According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Cardiology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg ranks among the top German departments specializing in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases!
Located at two campuses (North and South), the Department of Cardiology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Pauschinger covers the entire spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the field of cardiovascular medicine in accordance with current scientifically proven standards. There are offered all modern cardiological diagnostic and therapeutic methods of treatment of heart valve diseases, myocardial diseases, heart circulatory disorders and cardiac arrhythmias.
The department has 115 beds in 4 inpatient facilities designed for both treatment and diagnosis of internal diseases, as well as 20 beds in the Intensive Care Unit, which also provides all procedures of cardiological and neurological therapy. The department has a 24-hour care service for the patients with acute cardiac infarctions.
The service range of the department includes:
- Defibrillator surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension (high pressure disease)
- Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary heart disease and diseases of pulmonary circulation
- Diagnosis and treatment of endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of lung and respiratory tract diseases
- Diagnose and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastroenterology)
- Diagnosis and treatment of ischemic heart disease
- Diagnose and treatment of diseases of the arteries, arterioles and capillaries
- Diagnosis and treatment of pleural diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of veins, lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of other forms of heart disease, heart valve catheter implantation, mitral clipping, closure of congenital heart diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of venous diseases and complications
- Diagnosis and treatment of cerebrovascular diseases
- Intensive care
- Conservative treatment of arterial vascular diseases
- Pacemaker implantation
Department of Cardiology.
Academic Hospital Nuremberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home