Academic Hospital Nuremberg
Department of Nephrology and Hypertensiology (302931)
Specialized in: nephrology, hypertensiology
About the department
The Department of Nephrology and Hypertensiology at the Academic Hospital Nuremberg, headed by Prof. Dr. med. Roland Veelken, offers extensive diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for the patients suffering from nephrological diseases and hypertension. Particular attention is paid to kidney transplantations, which are performed within the framework of the Transplant Center Erlangen-Nuremberg.
The range of medical services of the Department of Nephrology and Hypertensiology includes:
- Inpatient medical care, as well as pre-clinical and post-clinical treatment
- Inpatient, partially inpatient and outpatient renal replacement therapy and other methods of extracorporeal blood purification
- Outpatient care
- Additional care for the patients suffering from kidney diseases and hypertension who have to receive inpatient treatment in other hospitals
- Clarification, counseling and training on health promotion and disease prevention
- Management of the Transplant Center Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Outpatient care in cooperation with the supervised Nephrology Center
- Aesthetic issue discussing
- Intensive care
- Kidney diseases
- Self-help groups
Department of Nephrology and Hypertensiology.
Academic Hospital Nuremberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home