Marienhaus Hospital St. Elisabeth Neuwied
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (289999)
Specialized in: oral and maxillofacial surgery
About the department
The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Marienhaus Klinikum St. Elisabeth Neuwied works in tight cooperation with a private medical office of Dr. med. Dr. med. dent. Falko Daguhn, specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. At the same time, he is the chief physician of the Department at the Marienhaus Klinikum St. Elisabeth Neuwied. The Department also specializes in the surgery of benign and malignant tumors, trauma and reconstructive surgery, surgical treatment of pathologies, maxillofacial and orthopedic surgery.
The treatment focuses of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Marienhaus Klinikum St. Elisabeth Neuwied are:
- Acute and chronic traumatology
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Dental implantology
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the oral cavity
- Diagnosis and treatment of dentofacial anomalies
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the salivary glands
- Diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the tooth-supporting apparatus
- Diagnosis and treatment of tumors in the oral cavity, jaw and face
- Craniofacial surgery
- Surgery on the jaw / skull bones
- Plastic reconstructive surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the jaw and temporomandibular joint
- Diagnosis and treatment of developmental disorders and dentition
The range of services of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Marienhaus Klinikum St. Elisabeth Neuwied under the direction of Dr. Dr. Falko Daguhn includes i.a.:
- Surgery of malignant and benign tumors of the jaw and facial skeleton
- Traumatology and reconstructive surgery of the facial skeleton (e.g. after car crashes, work- / sports-related injuries)
- Surgery for defects (cleft lip, jaw and palate, defects of the jaw / facial skeleton)
- Surgery for jaw malformations
- Septic surgery of the facial skeleton, treatment of inflammatory processes, especially of the infections, which spread from teeth to the tooth-supporting apparatus (abscesses, cellulitis)
- Preprosthetic surgery, i.e. preparatory surgical measures prior to the dental prosthetics (plastic profiling of the lower or upper jaw, depending on the planned prosthesis site), use of the patient’s own tissues, cartilages or foreign materials (e.g. an artificial bone)
- Surgery of the oral cavity (e.g. removal of the tooth apex, removal of deep seated wisdom teeth, treatment by implants)
- Plastic and aesthetic surgery of the face and neck (removal of skin changes, nose surgery, including nasal hump removal, nose reduction, correction of the ear form, eyelids, forehead skin, face and neck lift)
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Marienhaus Hospital St. Elisabeth Neuwied:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home