Specialized in: psychosomatics
Curriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1983 - 1989 Study of medicine at the Humboldt University and the Medical Academy in Dresden.
- 1989 - 1994 Internship in the Department and Polyclinic of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Dresden.
- 1991 Defense of doctoral thesis.
- 1994 Specialist in psychiatry.
- 1994 - 1999 Specialist in the field of suicidology, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Dresden.
- 1996 Additional qualifications in psychotherapy.
- 1997 Senior Physician of the Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy.
- 1999 - 2012 Senior Physician, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Dresden.
- 2002 Senior Physician of the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy.
- 2003 Group Analyst (German Society for Group Analysis and Group Psychotherapy).
- 2005 Specialist in psychotherapeutic medicine.
- 2010 Qualified specialist in psychosomatic pain therapy (Interdisciplinary Society of Psychosomatic Pain Therapy)/
- Since 2012 Chief Physician of the Department of Psychosomatics, MEDIAN clinik Berggiesshuebel.
- 2012 Additional qualifications in social medicine.
Membership in professional societies
- Board Member of the German Society for Clinical Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Rehabilitation (DGPPR).
- Board Member of the German Society for Psychosomatic Medicine and Medical Psychotherapy (DGPM), Union of Saxony.
- German College of Psychosomatic Medicine (DKPM).
- Scientific Society of Neurology, Saxony (SWGN).
- German Society for Suicide Prevention (DGS).
- Associate Professor and Head of the Department of General Psychotherapy, Academy of Dresden.