Necrosectomy, vacuum dressing treatment, dermoplasty (program ID: 556488)
Medicana International Ankara Hospital
Serhan TuncerSpecialized in: plastic and aesthetic surgery
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- review of medical records
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- indicators of inflammation (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- wound swab for bacteriological test
- preoperative care
- necrosectomy, plastic skin repair
- wound debridement
- vacuum dressing treatment
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
- Medical records
- Photo of the target body region
You may also book
About the department
The Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Medicana International Ankara Hospital offers the widest range of modern plastic and aesthetic interventions. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Serhan Tuncer.
Thanks to the advanced technologies and 3D planning systems, the patients have the opportunity to see the predicted outcome of the surgical procedure before its performance. The primary task of the department’s surgeons is to ensure an optimal aesthetic result, as well as to preserve the functionality and consequently to improve the patient’s quality of life.
Before any intervention, the patient should necessarily undergo a comprehensive examination, including the study of the medical history, general physical examination, necessary laboratory and radiological examinations, a consultation of the anesthesiologist to minimize complications associated with anesthesia, etc.
The service range of the department includes:
- Abdominoplasty (a surgical procedure, which is performed to correct and eliminate abdominal skin sagging, stretch marks and deformities)
- Breast augmentation with the help of implants and treatment of complications after such intervention, for example, implant perforation, infection, postoperative asymmetry of the mammary glands, etc.
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Surgery to treat gynecomastia in men
- Brachioplasty (arm lift)
- Facelift (circular facelift surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping surgery and/or improvement of its function)
- Other plastic and aesthetic interventions
- 1998 Study of Medicine, School of Medicine at the Hacettepe University.
- 2005 Residency, School of Medicine, Gazi University, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- 2004 - 2005 Visiting Fellow, University of Wisconsin, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery.
- 2004 - 2005 Visiting Fellow, ABD Providence Hospitals and Medical Centers, Institute for Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery.
- 2006 Physician at the Ankara Güven Hospital.
- 2007 - 2008 Physician at the Haydarpaşa Military Hospital of the Gülhane Academy, Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery.
- 2009 Physician, Gent University, Belgium, Department of Plastic Surgery, Section for Breast Reconstruction and Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Since 2006 and until now, Lecturer, School of Medicine, Gazi University, Department of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery.
- Since 2016 Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Medicana International Ankara Hospital.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Medicana Health Group