Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (302848)
Specialized in: aesthetic surgery, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery
About the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
The Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul offers the full range of modern interventions for the correction of functional and aesthetic defects caused by accidents, congenital pathologies, developmental disorders, infectious diseases and tumors. The department's doctors have in their arsenal the very latest technologies and a large number of diagnostic and therapeutic options, including advanced 3D computer technology for simulation of the expected result of the intervention. The department's surgeons are extremely skilled and have extensive clinical experience, therefore they guarantee their patients the optimal treatment result. The Chief Physician is Prof. Dr. med. Mustafa Keskin.
Reconstructive surgery aims to eliminate congenital and acquired defects, while aesthetic plastic surgery aims to improve the appearance. The department applies in its clinical practice innovative surgical techniques, thanks to which the patient has practically no scars, and the period of postoperative hospitalization can be significantly reduced.
Any surgical procedure is preceded by the comprehensive consultations, during which the surgeon informs the patient about all possible treatment options, their advantages and disadvantages, as well as the predicted result.
The surgical spectrum of the department includes:
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid plastic surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Brow lift
- Forehead lift
- Auricle reshaping
- Lip reshaping
- Chemical peel
- Botox and collagen injections
- Skin resurfacing (dermabrasion)
- Breast plastic surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Liposuction (including laser one)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Correction of congenital malformations
- Correction of the treatment effects of head and neck tumors
- Hand surgery
- Hair transplantation
- Correction of craniofacial defects
- Laser treatments
- Surgical treatment of maxillofacial injuries
- Other medical services
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Mustafa Keskin
Education and Professional Career
- Since 2017 Head of the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul.
- 2011 Specialization in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery.
- Since 2010 Work at the Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul.
- 2006 - 2007 Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital.
- 2004 - 2010 Selçuk University, Faculty of Medicine.
- 2003 - 2004 Work in clinics of the Providence Medical Group, Institute of Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery, Southfield, Michigan, USA.
- 1996 - 2002 Ondokuz Mayıs University, Faculty of Medicine.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.