Surgical treatment of haglund’s syndrome with endoscopic calcaneoplasty (program ID: 476813)
Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
Ahmet Murat BülbülSpecialized in: adult and pediatric orthopedics, traumatology
Department of Adult and Pediatric Orthopedics, Traumatology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- review of medical records
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- indicators of inflammation
- indicators blood coagulation
- x-ray/ MRI examination
- preoperative care
- endoscopic calcaneoplasty
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
You may also book
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Orthopedics, Traumatology at the Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul provides the diagnostics and treatment of the full range of musculoskeletal diseases. The department's specialists also have extensive experience in the treatment of injuries of varying severity, including sports injuries. Another priority field is the treatment of spinal diseases, arthroscopic surgery and joint replacement surgery (knee, hip, shoulder and elbow). The team of pediatric orthopedists is responsible for the timely diagnostics and treatment of injuries of the musculoskeletal system in children. The Chief Physician of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Ahmet Murat Bülbül.
The department offers each patient a comprehensive treatment regimen for musculoskeletal diseases or injuries. The surgical interventions on the knee, shoulder, elbow, hip, ankle and wrist joints are performed using the very latest arthroscopic techniques, which allow the surgeons to perform operations through small incisions, and thereby contribute to less pain and rapid rehabilitation. After arthroscopy the patients undergo a physiotherapy course, which is individually developed by the department's specialists.
Arthrosis treatment is also in the focus of the department's orthopaedists. If drug therapy is ineffective, the patients will be offered modern surgical techniques, including total joint replacement surgery (knee, hip, shoulder and elbow), unicondylar joint replacement surgery (partial joint replacement surgery), as well as high tibial osteotomy.
Spinal surgery is also a priority field of competence. The department successfully performs all types of operations for scoliosis, provides the surgical treatment of spinal fractures and osteoporosis.
In the field of pediatric orthopedics, the department's specialists treat all musculoskeletal diseases in newborns, including congenital hip dislocation and congenital deformities of the limbs (hands, shoulder, thigh).
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Joint replacement surgery
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Treatment of musculoskeletal diseases in children
- Spinal surgery
- Treatment of musculoskeletal cancers
- Conservative and surgical treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Arm surgery and hand microsurgery
- Limb deformity correction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Clinical trials to test the use of stem cells in orthopedics and stem cell therapy
- Other therapeutic options
Education and Professional Career
- 2012 Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul.
- 2012 Ümraniye Training and Research Hospital.
- 2011 Samsun Training and Research Hospital
- 2010 - 2011 Okmeydaný Training and Research Hospital.
- 2007 - 2010 Vakif Gureba Training and Research Hospital.
- 2006 - 2007 Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University.
- 2003 - 2006 Vakif Gureba Training and Research Hospital.
- 2002 - 2003 SSK Bozüyük Hospital.
- 1997 - 2001 Vakif Gureba Training and Research Hospital.
- 1995 Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
Accommodation in hospital
- Program [Description]
Surgical treatment of haglund’s syndrome with endoscopic calcaneoplasty
- Hospital: Medipol Mega University Hospital Istanbul
- access_time Duration:
There are 68 haglund’s syndrome treatment hospitals on Booking Health websiteShow all clinics