Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul
Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (603933)
Specialized in: aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery
About the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul
The Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul offers the full range of surgical interventions in these medical fields. Aesthetic interventions are performed for the improvement of appearance, while reconstructive surgery improves functional performance in addition to aesthetic aspects. The department's plastic surgeons specialize in surgery in the face and whole body. The Chief Physician of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Deniz İşcen.
It is carefully planned prior to the operation, the expected result is modeled using special computer programs. Thus, the patients can be sure that the outcome of the operation will be optimal.
In addition, the department's doctors devote enough time to counseling patients: they answer all questions, give detailed information about the intervention and follow-up rehabilitation measures. The surgical interventions are performed in high-tech operating rooms equipped with all the necessary surgical instruments, monitoring systems for safe and effective treatment.
The main task of plastic surgeons is to improve the appearance of that part of the face or body, which causes discomfort and lowers the patient's self-esteem. When performing reconstructive plastic surgeries, the doctors also make every effort to restore or maintain the functionality of the organ, for example, in the case of cleft lip and palate, defects after removal of neoplasms, defects after burns, etc.
The department's surgical service range includes:
- Aesthetic surgery
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Bichectomy (Bish's lump removal)
- Facial skin rejuvenation using botulinum toxin injections and fillers
- Face and neck lift
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift in women
- Gynecomastia correction in men
- Tummy tuck
- Hand skin tightening
- Thigh and buttock skin lift, including Brazilian butt-lift
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Reconstructive interventions for chronic non-healing wounds
- Reconstructive scar surgery
- Reconstructive interventions for facial bone fractures
- Reconstructive interventions for the correction of consequences of removal of benign and malignant neoplasms (special focus on reconstructive interventions in women after breast cancer)
- Reconstructive interventions for the correction of congenital anomalies of the reproductive organs (for example, hypospadias)
- Cleft lip and palate correction
- Removal of moles, nevi and hemangiomas
- Reconstructive interventions for the correction of hand defects
- Reconstructive interventions after burns
- Reconstructive interventions after soft tissue injuries
- Other surgical options
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Deniz İşcen
- Since 2007 Work in the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul.
- 2000 - 2005 Head of the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Kocaeli, Kocaeli, Turkey.
- 1999 - 2005 Work in the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Kocaeli, Kocaeli, Turkey.
- 1993 - 1999 Deputy Head of the Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Vakif Gureba Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1987 - 1993 Work in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Haseki Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1979 - 1986 Professional training in Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1973 - 1979 Study of Human Medicine, Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- 2004 - 2006 President of the Interplast Turkey Association.
- Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
- Istanbul Medical Chamber.
- Turkish Society of Microsurgery.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Memorial Şişli Hospital
Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.