PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Mammology and Breast Surgery (303795)
Specialized in: mammology, breast surgery
The Department of Mammology and Breast Surgery at the PAN Clinic on Neumarkt, headed by Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Warm, specializes in the individual prevention and treatment of breast diseases. The department also offers the whole range of the latest technical methods. In addition, the specialists of the department regularly conduct a training on self-examination of mammary glands "MammaCare".
The main goal of the Department of Mammology and Breast Surgery is a careful prevention and diagnosis of tissue changes and successful treatment of diseases with the use of high-end methods and many years of experience.
The service range of the department includes:
- Personalized preventive screening
- High-resolution breast ultrasound
- 3D/4D breast sonography (DEGUM)
- Minimally invasive diagnosis (punch biopsy)
- Breast surgery
- Aesthetic plastic breast surgery
- MammaCare patient training
- Cologne, Germany