PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry (332384)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric dentistry
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry at the PAN Clinic Cologne offers the full range of modern services in the field of its competence. The key clinical focuses of the medical facility include the placement of dental implants, treatment of periodontal (periodontal tissues) diseases, treatment of tooth root canals, aesthetic dental procedures and dental care for children. When performing all dental procedures, doctors use modern anesthetics, so the manipulations do not cause any discomfort and pain in patients. The patients benefit from the services of a highly qualified team of 7 experienced dentists, 4 dental hygienists and 15 dental assistants, as well as from cozy dental rooms with state-of-the-art equipment. The department's specialists strictly observe the hygiene standards, so the patients can be sure of the safety of all dental procedures. The main goal of the department's team of dentists is a healthy and beautiful smile of their patients. The department is headed by Dr. med. Dr. dent. Ali Teymourtash.
The modern world dictates new beauty trends, one of which is a snow white smile, so it is not surprising that more and more people come to the department with a desire to improve the appearance of their teeth. The most demanded aesthetic procedure is teeth whitening. No less popular are such aesthetic dental procedures as tooth contouring (alignment and correction of the shape of the teeth), placement of veneers (restoration of teeth using porcelain or ceramic onlays on the tooth surface), restoration of teeth with fillings and crowns, malocclusion correction and teeth alignment using the innovative Invisalign technique (without braces) and others.
One of the main focuses of the department's clinical practice is dental implantology. The placement of a dental implant allows the patient to restore lost teeth. A dental implant (a construction that replaces a dental root) is placed into the bone instead of the missing tooth. This is followed by the placement of an abutment (periosteal element) on it, on which the dental crown will be fixed. Dental implants have become a breakthrough in dentistry, since prior to their development, dental bridges and removable dentures were used to restore severely damaged or missing teeth. The main advantage of dental implants is that they do not differ from natural teeth in appearance, have a good chewing capacity, preserve neighboring teeth and are durable. The implant post is made of a special alloy (most often titanium), which guarantees its successful engraftment. Dental implantation is a rather laborious procedure, which usually takes about 6 months. The therapeutic procedure can be conventionally divided into three main stages: the preparatory stage, which involves assessing the condition of the bone tissue, treatment of teeth and gums, the choice of implants, the direct placement of the implant and abutment, as well as the placement of a dental crown. If the patient lacks bone tissue, it will be augmented in advance. The implant is placed under local anesthesia, so the patient does not feel any pain. It should be noted that the department's dentists have over 20 years of clinical experience in the field of dental implantology and use only high-quality implants from the famous world manufacturers in their work. During the preparation, the specialists use a progressive 3D X-ray device, which allows them to accurately plan the dental implantation procedure.
The department's team of dentists admits young patients as well. The specialists most often deal with the correction of malocclusion and crooked teeth in children.To eliminate these defects, they use modern braces, as well as the innovative Invisalign technique – the use of thin aligners made of a special hypoallergenic biopolymer, which adheres very tightly to the teeth and is practically invisible from the outside. It is recommended to start such treatment at the age of 9-10 years, since at this age the milk teeth fall out and permanent teeth are formed. The competence of the department's pediatric dentists also includes preventive examinations in children, treatment and removal of milk teeth, treatment of caries, pulpitis, stomatitis, gingivitis and other diseases. All dental procedures for children are performed under anesthesia.
The department's key clinical focuses include:
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth contouring (alignment and correction of the shape of the teeth)
- Placement of veneers (dental restoration using porcelain or ceramic onlays on the tooth surface)
- Dental restoration with fillings and crowns
- Correction of malocclusion and alignment of teeth using the innovative Invisalign technique (without braces)
- Dental implantology
- Orthodontic treatment for adults and children (treatment of dental and maxillofacial defects)
- Innovative Invisalign method
- Correction of malocclusion and crooked teeth using braces and maxillofacial interventions
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint pathologies
- Placement of mini-implants to accelerate the alignment of teeth using braces
- Root canal treatment (endodontology)
- Restoration of teeth with fillings and crowns
- Dental surgery
- Wisdom tooth extraction (osteotomy)
- Tooth extraction
- Root apex resection
- Lip frenuloplasty
- Periodontal surgery
- Oral mucosa grafting
- Pediatric dentistry
- Correction of malocclusion and crooked teeth in children
- Treatment and extraction of milk teeth
- Treatment of caries
- Treatment of pulpitis
- Treatment of stomatitis
- Treatment of gingivitis
- Treatment of traumatic dental injuries
- Preventive dental examinations for both adults and children
- Other dental services
Higher Education and Professional Career
- Study of Dentistry at the University of Cologne.
- Assistant Dentist in Private Practices of Dr. Flosdorf in Euskirchen and Dr. Rose in Cologne.
- 1997 - 1999 Postgraduate training in Periodontology in the Department of Periodontology at the Witten/Herdecke University.
- 1999 Doctoral Degree, Witten/Herdecke University.
- Since 1999 Work at the PAN Clinic Cologne with Dr. med. E.N. Eichhorn.
- 2002 Certified Dental Implant Specialist, German Association of Oral Implantology (DGI).
- 2005 - 2009 Lecturer in the Department of Periodontology, Witten/Herdecke University.
- Regenerative and surgical periodontics.
- Dental implantology.
- Sanitation of the oral cavity under general anesthesia.
- Treatment of snoring.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- German Association of Oral Implantology (DGI).
- German Society of Periodontology (DGP).
- German Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine (DGZMK).
- Academy for Practice and Science (APW).
- New Working Group for Periodontology (NAgP).
Photo of the doctor: (c) PAN Klinik
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.