PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Neurosurgery (53)
Specialized in: neurosurgery
About the department
The Department of Neurosurgery at the PAN Clinic on Neumarkt is staffed by top-class specialists in the field of diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic neurosurgical diseases. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Roland Goldbrunner.
Within the framework of the Medical Service Center (MSC) at the University Hospital Cologne, the Department of Neurosurgery offers comprehensive counseling and an individualized approach to the treatment of specific tumors, vascular and cerebrospinal diseases.
The main focuses of the department include the treatment of various brain diseases and diseases of the spine. Both experience and competence of the neurosurgical university hospital allow the specialists of the department to offer patients a solution of their problems at the highest possible level.
The range of medical services of the department includes:
- Degenerative diseases of the spinal cord
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Pituitary tumors
- Studied Medicine in Regensburg and Würzburg.
- 1993 Doctorate.
- 2001 Habilitation.
- Clinic and Polyclinic of Neurosurgery at the University of Würzburg.
- Laboratory for Neuro-Oncology in Washington, D.C.
- Neurosurgical Clinic at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich.
- In 2009, Prof. Dr. Goldbrunner joined the University of Cologne and is now the Chief Physician of the Сlinic of General Neurosurgery and Managing Director of the Center for Neurosurgery.
Department of Neurosurgery.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home