PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Gynecology, Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine (54)
Specialized in: gynecology, endocrinology, reproductive medicine
The Department of Gynecology, Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine the PAN Clinic on Neumarkt offers the latest treatment methods. The department is headed by Dr. med. Stefan Palm.
Endocrinologists, specialists in reproductive medicine, gynecological surgeons, andrologists, specialists in the field of human genetics, biologists, anaesthesiologists, nutritionists and psychologists closely cooperate "under one roof". The methods of patient care are constantly being improved, which is confirmed by various quality management certificates available in the department: DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 14644-1 (clean laboratory rooms) and accreditations in accordance with D-PL-13268-01-00 (Reproductive Medicine Laboratory).
The department has more than 25 years of experience. The expert-level interdisciplinary expertise insures the highest level of quality of medical services.
The range of medical services of the department includes:
- Treatment of infertility
- Hormonal stimulation and insemination IUI
- In vitro fertilization – IVF, ICSI, testicular sperm extraction at available azoospermia (TESE), PGD of egg
- Cryopreservation of ova and sperm, ovarian tissues and testicular tissues
- Consultations of different specialists at recurrent miscarriages
- Psychosomatic support PAN mental
- Cologne, Germany