PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sport Medicine (61)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology, sport medicine
About the department
The Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine uses innovative minimally invasive therapies for the sparing and safety treatment of both orthopedic and sports traumatic diseases. The department is headed by Dr. med. Rudolf Ziolko.
The department is focused on the surgical treatment of cartilage, ligament and meniscal injuries on knee joints, as well as on the treatment of shoulder injuries. The ultimate goal of the highly qualified doctors of the Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine is to relieve the patient from pain.
The service range of the department covers:
- Cartilage, cruciate ligament and meniscal surgery
- Shoulder and forefoot surgery
- Special pain therapy (CT-assisted injections, radiofrequency therapy)
- Magnetic, high frequency therapy and interleukin therapy
- Osteodensitometry, 3-D-spine examination
- Treadmill test / foot pressure measurement
- Manual therapy/osteopathy
- 1978 - 1984 Study of Human Medicine at the Ruhr-University Bochum and the University of Cologne
- 1984 Promotion at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne on the subject "Experience with the Bateman Prosthesis (Universal Proximal Femoral Prosthesis)"
- 1986 - 1987 Assistant Physician, Trauma Surgery, Sana Hospital Hürth
- 1987 – 1991 Assistant and Senior Physician, Orthopedics and Sports Traumatology, Trinity Hospital Cologne (Prof. Dr. P. G.Schneider)
- 1991 Board certification Orthopedics
- 1992 Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, KV Branch Orthopedics
- 1995 License to conduct advanced training in Orthopedics
- 1996 Chiropractic, Psychosomatic Basic Care
- 1997 Lecturer in Orthopedics at the Trainers' Academy in Cologne
- 1999 Qualification in MRI, training in Osteopathy, Leading Physician in Orthopedics of the PAN clinic
- 2004 Special Pain Therapy
- 2006 Osteology (German Umbrella Association of Osteoporosis, DVO), Acupuncture
- 2007 Board certification Orthopedics and Traumatology
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sport Medicine.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home