PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sport Medicine (61)
Egon F. Stricker
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology, sport medicine
About the department
The Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine uses innovative minimally invasive therapies for the sparing and safety treatment of both orthopedic and sports traumatic diseases. The department is headed by Dr. med. Egon F. Stricker.
The department is focused on the surgical treatment of cartilage, ligament and meniscal injuries on knee joints, as well as on the treatment of shoulder injuries. The ultimate goal of the highly qualified doctors of the Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine is to relieve the patient from pain.
The service range of the department covers:
- Cartilage, cruciate ligament and meniscal surgery
- Shoulder and forefoot surgery
- Special pain therapy (CT-assisted injections, radiofrequency therapy)
- Magnetic, high frequency therapy and interleukin therapy
- Osteodensitometry, 3-D-spine examination
- Treadmill test / foot pressure measurement
- Manual therapy/osteopathy
Photo of the doctor: (c) Pan Klinik
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sport Medicine.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.