PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (64)
Specialized in: plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
About the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at PAN Clinic Cologne
The Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the PAN Clinic Cologne provides the full range of medical services in the areas of its specialization. In addition to modern surgical interventions, the department performs many non-invasive aesthetic procedures and laser procedures. The medical facility keeps pace with the times, so most of the interventions are performed using sparing minimally invasive techniques, after which patients recover as soon as possible. In addition, such operations leave invisible scars. The department is headed by Dr. med. Alexander Stoff.
The most popular procedures in the department include facelift, treatment of wrinkles with Botox, filler and hyaluronic acid injections, otoplasty, blepharoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation and abdominoplasty. The specialists also have successful experience in the removal of skin tumors (basaliomas, melanomas and others), correction of defects after tumor resection, scar revision and lipedema treatment. The department's surgeons have over 15 years of clinical experience, so patients can count on the highest quality of medical services.
The department's specialists actively use computer modeling systems, which allow them to recreate the new appearance of the patient with the highest accuracy (images in various projections) even at the stage of preparation for the surgical procedure. This approach contributes to the achievement of high quality results and maximum satisfaction of the patient's expectations. It should be noted that the department has state-of-the-art laser equipment, with the help of which doctors carry out many anti-aging procedures. Thus, patients can avoid interventional manipulations and at the same time get the appearance of their dreams. Surgical techniques are often combined with laser procedures.
The department's therapeutic options include:
- Plastic and aesthetic facial surgery
- Treatment of wrinkles with Botox, filler and hyaluronic acid injections
- Blepharoplasty using CO2 laser
- Facelift, including using laser techniques
- Lip correction surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Lip contouring
- Correction of drooping mouth corners
- Correction of lip wrinkles
- Correction of lip asymmetry
- Brow lift
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping)
- Plastic and aesthetic body surgery
- Breast plastic surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Treatment of gynecomastia in men
- Thigh and arm lift
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Labiaplasty (labia reshaping in women)
- Treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) with botulinum toxin
- Laser stretch mark removal
- Lipedema treatment with liposuction
- Breast plastic surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Resection of malignant skin tumors (for example, basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, actinic keratosis)
- Plastic surgery to correct defects after tumor resection
- Scar revision (conservative, laser and surgical techniques)
- Other medical services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Alexander Stoff
Higher Education and Professional Career
- Study of Human Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Cologne.
- 2001 Doctoral thesis defense, Department of Internal Medicine at the University Hospital Cologne. Subject: "Hypertrophy caused by lysophosphatidic acid in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes".
- 2004 Admission to medical practice.
- 2004 - 2005 Postdoctoral Fellowship Abroad, Department of Human Gene Therapy, University of Alabama at Birmingham; internship in the Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham and at the Private Clinic of Dr. James Grotting, Alabama, USA.
- 2006 - 2010 Assistant Physician in the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Trinity Hospital in Wesseling.
- 2010 Board Certification in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Medical Association of North Rhine.
- 2010 - 2014 Senior Physician in the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Trinity Hospital in Wesseling.
- Since 2012 Foundation and management of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (with a special focus on surgical correction of the body), St. Martin's Hospital Duesseldorf.
- Since 01.2015 Foundation and management of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (special focus on surgical correction of the body), St. Francis Hospital in Cologne.
- Since 04.2015 Head of the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the PAN Clinic Cologne.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC).
- Interplast Germany e.V. (non-profit association of plastic surgeons in developing countries).
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- 12.2005 - 05.2006 Research Project: "Comparison of the Harmonic ultrasonic scalpel with a high-frequency electrocautery for the placement of postoperative drainage in major interventions for weight loss (Ethicon Endosurgery)".
- 10.2006 - 06.2007 Research Project: "A randomized, prospective parallel group study comparing the Harmonic scalpel with electrocoagulation during abdominoplasty (Ethicon Endosurgery)".
- 08.2006 - 04.2007 Research Project: "Single-center trial to confirm the effectiveness of Dermabond Surgical Skin Glue for closing surgical incisions in the operating room (Closure Medical Corporations)".
- 04.2007 - 10.2008 Research Project: "A randomized, prospective parallel group study comparing the Harmonic scalpel with electrosurgery for lower body skin lift (Ethicon Endosurgery)".
- 09.2010 - 06.2011 Research Project: "A randomized, simple blind study to assess the effectiveness of the LipoSonixTM system during the removal of adipose tissue at different depths using the ultrasound of varying intensity (Medicis)".
- 08.2012 - 11.2012 Research Project: "Observational study of TissueGlue for abdominoplasty (Cohera)".
- Reviewer of the Wound Repair and Regeneration Journal, Blackwell Publishing.
- Reviewer of the Experimental Dermatology Journal, Blackwell Publishing.
- Reviewer of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, Springer Verlag Publishing.
Awards and Honors
- 2010 - 2015 Marquis Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in Medicine.
Photo of the doctor: (c) PAN Klinik
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.