PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Plastic Surgery (64)
Specialized in: plastic surgery
About the department
The Department of Plastic Surgery at the PAN Clinic offers the whole range of aesthetic plastic surgery, conservative treatment of wrinkles and laser therapy. The Department has been headed by Dr. med. Alexander Stoff since the beginning of 2015.
Particular attention is paid to reconstructive surgery after skin tumor removal, injuries or pathologies. In addition, there are used various plastic reconstructive surgerical techniques, such as skin displacement (patchwork plastic surgery) and skin transplant aimed at eliminating defects with due regard to aesthetic aspect and functional result.
The Department of Plastic Surgery provides treatment and surgery of all face and body, e.g., lift surgery after weight loss. The goal of aesthetic care is to improve the patient's appearance, as well as the perception of their body in combination with a positive effect on the patient's charm. Thus, the department's main objective is a natural and fresh look with which the patient feels comfortable.
The treatment methods correspond to the latest scientific advancements. After a thorough medical history learning and examination, the patient will receive an individual consultation on possible treatment options corresponding to their ideas and desires. Plastic surgery is a matter of trust and therefore the Department of Plastic Surgery pays key attention for the patients to receive counselling, treatment and follow-up care in the same medical institution.
The service range of the department includes:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Plastic, reconstructive surgery for skin tumors
- Upper and lower eyelids lift (by laser, conventional technique)
- Rejuvenation and facelift
- Body plastic surgery (liposuction, lifts)
- Breast surgery (breast augmentation, reduction, lift)
- Aesthetic wrinkle correction
- Laser surgery
- Lipedema treatment
- Scar revision
- And other types of plastic surgeries
- 2004 Approbation (medical license).
- 2004 - 2005 Postdoctoral Fellow abroad, Department of Human Gene Therapy, University of Alabama in Birmingham (Head: Prof. Dr. David T. Curiel). Internship in the Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Alabama in Birmingham (Head: Prof. Dr. Luis O. Vasconez) and in the private clinic of Prof. James Grottling, Alabama, USA.
- 2006 - 2010 Assistant Physician, Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery with an international reputation under the direction of Dr. Dirk F. Richter, Holy Trinity Hospital, Wesseling.
- 2010 Specialization in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Medical Association of North Rhine.
- 2010 - 2014 Senior Physician, Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Holy Trinity Hospital, Wesseling, Chief Physician: Dr. med. Dirk F. Richter.
- Since 2012, Creation and management of the Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, St. Martin's Hospital Düsseldorf, special focus on body shaping surgery.
- Since January 2015, Creation and management of the Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, St. Francis Hospital, Cologne, special focus on body shaping surgery.
- Since April 2015, Head of the Department of Plastic Surgery, PAN Clinic, Cologne.
Defense of Doctoral Thesis
- Defense of doctoral thesis, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. M. Böhm (2001). Subject: "Hypertrophy caused by lysophosphatidic acid in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes".
Membership in Professional Societies
- Full Member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons DGPRAEC, formerly the Association of German Plastic Surgeons, VDPC.
- Interplast Germany e.V. (non-commercial association of plastic surgeons in third world countries).
- Member of the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Since December 2005 till May 2006, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "Comparing the ultrasonically activated scalpel (Harmonic) with high-frequency electrocautery for postoperative serous drainage in massive weight loss surgery (Ethicon Endosurgery, USA)".
- Since October 2006 till June 2007, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "A randomized, prospective, parallel group study comparing the Harmonic™ to electrocautery in abdominoplasties (Ethicon Endosurgery, USA)".
- Since August 2006 till April 2007, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "Single center pilot study to show efficacy of dermabond protape for closure of full thickness incisions in the surgical theatre (Closure Medical Corporations, USA)".
- Since April 2007 till October 2008, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "A randomized, prospective, parallel group study comparing the Harmonic™ to electro surgery in lower body lift procedures (Ethicon Endosurgery, USA)."
- Since September 201 till June 2011, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "A randomized, single- blind study to determine the efficacy of the LipoSonixTM system in the treatment of adipose tissue in several depressions and using different levels of energy" (Medicis, USA)."
- Since August 2012 till November 2012, Co-Investigator. Research topic: "Observational study of TissueGlue in abdominoplasty "(Cohera, USA)."
- "Wound Repair and Regeneration" Journal, Blackwell Publishing.
- "Experimental Dermatology" Journal, Blackwell Publishing.
- "Aesthetic Plastic Surgery" Journal, Springer Verlag.
- 2010 - 2015 Marquis Edition "Who´s Who in the World", Marquis "Who´s Who in Medicine".
Photo of the doctor: (c) Pan Klinik
Department of Plastic Surgery.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.