PAN Clinic Cologne
Department of Urology (67)
Specialized in: urology
About the department
The Department of Urology at the PAN Clinic offers counselling and treatment of patients with all kinds of urological and andrological problems. The department is headed by Dr. Dr. med. Johan Denil. Many years of experience contributed to the fact that the department has gained international recognition in the field of male health prevention, prostate treatment, refertilization and infertility treatment. To provide the best patient care, the Department of Urology maintains active cooperation with the specialists from other fields at the PAN Clinic as well as within the framework of the Cologne Society of Urology.
The service range of the department includes:
- Brachytherapy and HIFU therapy for prostate cancer
- Microwave thermotherapy (TUMT), Greenlight laser, TUNA
- Cancer treatment (e.g. outpatient chemotherapy)
- Microsurgical refertilization after sterilization
- Sperm cryopreservation and surgical sperm retrieval for assisted conception
- Male sterilization (vasectomy)
- 1973 – 1981 Study of Human Medicine, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- 1981 – 1983 Training in Surgery, Maria Middelares Hospital St. Niklaas
- 1983 – 1989 Training in Urology, Teaching Hospital Schwelm, Qualification as Urologist, Witten/Herdecke University, Witten
- 1989 – 1991 Andrology Fellowship & Research years, Fellow of Andrology, University of Michigan
- 08/1991 – 03/1999 Senior Staff Physician, Hannover Medical School
- Since 04/1999, Andrologist & Urologist, Urological Partnership Cologne; Head of the Department of Urology, PAN Clinic Cologne
Photo of the doctor: (c) Pan Klinik
Department of Urology.
PAN Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.