Dr. med. Otto BundschuhCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Education in stereotactic radiosurgery in Stockholm, Aachen, Krefeld and Hannover.
- Many years of experience in the field of conservative and surgical treatment of diseases of the back, including all operations to stabilize all regions of the spine.
- Long-term cooperation (for 18 years) with the world-renowned neurosurgeon Majid Samii.
- Since 2000 Senior Physician at the International Institute of Neurology in Hanover (INI).
- Since 2004 Foundation and work as the Chief Physician at the Gamma Knife Center in Hanover.
Membership in Societies
- German Society of Neurosurgery.
- Professional Union of German Neurosurgeons.
- German Society of Acupuncture.
- Society of Pain Therapy.