Knee Arthritis III-IV Degree — Total Knee Replacement and Rehabilitation: treatment in Bad Wildungen - Germany
Treatment prices are regulated by national law of the corresponding countries, but can also include additional hospital coefficients. In order to receive the individual cost calculation, please send us the request and medical records.
- Arthroscopic or open surgery and transplantation of cartilage
- Total knee replacement
- Diagnosis and conservative treatment
- Endoprosthesis replacement in knee arthritis
- Endoprosthesis replacement in knee arthritis with rehabilitation
- Collagen or Polyurethan (ACTIFIT) Meniskus Implantat
- Treatment with autologous conditioned plasma (ACP)
- Stem cell therapy
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI)
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Foot Surgery
The Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Foot Surgery offers the full range of medical services for the diagnostics and treatment of various diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The key areas of the department's specialization include knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgery, including revision interventions, treatment of bone fractures, ligament tears and other injuries, infectious bone diseases, foot diseases and deformities, as well as chronic back and pelvic pain. The department is distinguished by its special competence in the field of joint replacement surgery and has been certified by the German Society for Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery as the Center for Endoprosthetics since 2016. The department's doctors use in their clinical practice only modern treatment methods, which guarantee effective elimination of mobility limitations and pain.