Nephrology: Nephrology. Treatment in Germany, Berlin
Prof. Dr. med. Harald DariusCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1976 - 1982 Study of medicine at the University of Cologne.
- 1980 - 1982 Doctoral thesis, Institute of Pharmacology at the University of Cologne.
- 1982 - 1983 Research assistant of the Pharmacological Institute of the University of Cologne.
- 1984 - 1986 Research scholarship of the German Research Foundation (DFG), Department of Physiology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
- 1986 - 1992 Research Assistant, Department of Internal Medicine II, University Hospital Mainz.
- Since 1992, Senior Physician of the Department of Internal Medicine II, University Hospital Mainz.
- Since 2012 Chief Physician of the Department of Cardiology, Angiology, Nephrology and Conservative Intensive Care at the Vivantes Neukölln Hospital, Berlin.
Academic Degrees and Awards
- 1983 Doctor of Medicine.
- 1984 Research grant of the German Research Foundation.
- 1985 John Vane Award for Prostaglandin Research.
- 1991-1993 Medical Specialist in the field of Internal Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Cardiology, Intensive Medicine.
- 1993 Venia legendi, Internal Medicine, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 1993 Boehringer Ingelheim Research Prize.
- 1997 Fellow of the American Heart Association.
- 1998 Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 1999 Visiting Professor.
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society of Cardiology and Blood Circulation Research.
- German Society of Internal Medicine.
- American Heart Association.
- American College of Cardiology.
- Association for Thrombosis and Hemostasis.