Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
Department of Orthopedic Surgery (302871)
Specialized in: orthopedic surgery
About the department
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rambam Health Care Campus under the direction of Prof. Doron Norman deals with the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of musculoskeletal pathologies. The physicians of the Department have a unique experience in the field of sports medicine, traumatology, joint replacement, pediatric orthopedics, oncology, surgery of the spine, foot and hand surgery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rambam is internationally recognized for its top-class medical services, patient care, as well as the development of excellent rehabilitation programs, scientific and teaching activities. The orthopedic surgeons of the Department prefer minimally invasive techniques, which cause less pain and accelerate the recovery process.
It should be noted that in the field of clinical researches the Department, headed by Prof. Doron Norman, pays particular attention to surgery monitoring thus improving outcomes and efficiency of surgical interventions. The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rambam Health Care Campus conducts an extensive teaching program together with the Technion's Ruth & Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine involving public education regarding the musculoskeletal system.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rambam Health Care Campus under the direction of Prof. Doron Norman carries out the following operations and medical procedures:
- Tumor biopsy
- Injections in the joint/tendon
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Minimally invasive knee surgery
- Hand surgery
- Reconstructive surgery for congenital upper limb deformities
- Correction of Hallus valgus
- Surgical restoration of the acromioclavicular joint
- Surgical treatment of bent limbs
- Surgical treatment of curvatures of the knee joint
- Surgical treatment of shoulder fractures
- External fixations
- Amputations of the lower extremities (above and below the knee)
- Ulnar nerve decompression
- Forcible reduction of deformities
- Surgical repair of the shoulder ligament ruptures
- Surgical repair of the knee ligament ruptures
- Surgical treatment of the spine
- Implantation of the artificial intervertebral disc
- Treatment of scoliosis
- Treatment of herniated disks
- Treatment of spina bifida
- Minimally invasive spinal fusions (PLF and TLIF)
Department of Orthopedic Surgery.
Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home