Rehabilitation Clinic Kurparkklinik Heilbad Heiligenstadt
Department of Outpatient SPA Therapy (25839)
Heilbad Heiligenstadt looks back on an 80-year old tradition. Outpatient preventative cures (open spa treatments) are an essential part of the concept of maintaining the health of the resort town.
The advantage of this clinic’s facilities is that accommodation and meals, as well as the therapeutic applications in the home can be done by itself or in the immediate vicinity. In an outpatient prevention cure the patient basically has the free choice of doctor under the settled spa doctors. The clinic also offers a special service to patients - door-to-door transport. For dialysis patients there is also a local dialysis center in Heilbad Heiligenstadt. The specialists of the clinic will design an individual program of healthy and balanced nutrition for each patient.
Focus of treatment are:
- Orthopedic diseases. Diseases and injuries of the skeleton, muscles and connective tissue (including scoliosis and amputations), Inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as rheumatoid arthritis, Bechterew's disease, joint replacement
- Cardiovascular diseases. High blood pressure, circulatory disorders, functional heart disease
- Respiratory diseases, chronic bronchitis, chronic sinus infections
- Metabolic disorders
- Obesity, dyslipidemia, diabetes mellitus, gout
- Rheumatic diseases
- Heilbad Heiligenstadt, Germany