University Hospital RWTH Aachen
Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine (253175)
Specialized in: gynecological endocrinology, reproductive medicine
About the department
The Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine at the University Hospital Aachen under the direction of Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Joseph Neulen has optimal diagnostic capabilities and numerous treatment methods. The patients with hormonal gynecological diseases are treated in the Department. Other focuses are reproductive medicine with various methods of in vitro fertilization (artificial insemination). It should be noted that the Department keeps its own quality register of in vitro fertilization. The treatment is mostly carried out on the outpatient basis.
The Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine makes every effort to provide qualitative medical care for every patient and to find an individual minimally invasive solution of the problem, whenever possible. The doctors of the Department under the direction of Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Joseph Neulen closely cooperate with the doctors of other specialties. Thus, there is developed a logical and rational treatment program and there is offered the most appropriate and effective treatment. Apart from detailed diagnosis, the Department pays a key attention to personal consultation and individual treatment planning and the treatment methods correspond to the latest medical achievements.
The range of medical services of the Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine includes, i.a.:
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-inflammatory diseases of the female genital tract
- Endoscopic surgery (e.g., in case of endometriosis)
- Functional-reconstructive surgery of the female genital organs
- Hormonal treatment in case of sex reassignment
- Pediatric gynecology
- Cryopreservation of sperm before chemotherapy (e.g., in men with tumors of lymph nodes, cancer of blood or testicle)
- Reproductive medicine: diagnosis and treatment of involuntary childlessness (hormonal diagnosis and treatment; in vitro fertilization)
- Special counseling (on the desire for children)
- Diagnosis and treatment of metabolic disorders of sex hormones (e.g., during puberty)
- Pre-hospital and post-hospital care
- Emergency medical care
Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine.
University Hospital RWTH Aachen:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home