Samsung Medical Center Seoul
Department of Dermatology (403641)
Yang Jun Mo
Specialized in: dermatology
About the department
The Department of Dermatology at the Samsung Medical Center offers the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services in this field. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Yang Jun Mo.
The medical team of the department, consisting of highly qualified doctors, professors and nurses, uses the state-of-the-art equipment, which has no analogues in other hospitals of the world, for example, a laser system for Doppler flowmetry, advanced phototherapy devices, etc. In addition, the department takes part in various clinical studies (including international), which allows to introduce effective treatment methods and successfully cope with the most complex clinical cases.
A significant achievement of the department is that since 2000 it has been awarded the title of the Korean Center for Skin Genome Research (Ministry of Health and Social Welfare).
The department offers an accurate diagnosis and first-class treatment of the following diseases:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Various allergies
- Hair disorders (trichopathy)
- Nail diseases
- Skin tumors
- Hereditary skin diseases
- Skin pigmentation disorders
- Vascular diseases
- Skin aging
- Other pathologies
- Study of Medicine at the
- Seoul National University.
- Fellow of the Laboratory of Skin Biology, NIAMS, NIH, Bethesda, USA.
- Residency at the Seoul National University Hospital.
- Internship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
Clinical and Research Interests
- Genetic skin disease.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Contact dermatitis.
Membership in the Academic Societies
- Executive Member of the Korean Asthma and Allergy Association.
- Member of the Korean Dermatology Association.
- Member of the Society for Investigative Dermatology.
- Member of the Korean Society for Investigative Dermatology.
- Member of the Korean Genome Organization.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samsung Medical Center
Department of Dermatology.
Samsung Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.