Sana Hospital Duisburg
Department of Rheumatology (113979)
Hans Joachim Bergerhausen
Specialized in: rheumatolgy
About the department
The Department of Rheumatology at the Sana Hospital Duisburg provides both comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases, which can affect not only joints, but also internal organs. The department is headed by Dr. med. Hans Joachim Bergerhausen.
The Department of Rheumatology is especially focused on the treatment of such diseases as rheumatoid arthritis, Behcet's disease and scleroderma. To provide local treatment of the inflamed joints, the department offers cortisone injections or chemical obliteration of the synovial membrane. In cooperation with the Department of Nuclear Medicine, there is provided radiosynoviorthese of all inflamed joints. The range of medical services of the department is complemented by physical therapy methods, occupational therapy, pain therapy, as well as psychological and social support services.
The department offers both diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Pulmonary heart disease and diseases of pulmonary circulation
- (Congenital) rheumatic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Spinal and back deformities
- Endocrine disorders of nutrition and metabolism
- Diseases of the arteries, arterioles and capillaries
- Muscle diseases
- Diseases of the synovial joint membrane and tendons
- Diseases of the veins, lymphatic vessels and nodes
- Kidney diseases
- Osteopathies and chondropathies
- Rheumatic diseases
- Systemic connective tissue diseases
- Urticaria and erythema
Department of Rheumatology.
Sana Hospital Duisburg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home