Sana Hospital Duisburg
Department of Radiology and Neuroradiology (320282)
Specialized in: radiology, neuroradiology
About the Department of Radiology and Neuroradiology at Sana Hospital Duisburg
The Department of Radiology and Neuroradiology is equipped with the state-of-the-art medical equipment, such as MRI, CT, standard and interventional X-ray. The activities of the department are directed both at separate areas of neuroradiology and pediatric radiology.
The main focuses of the department include:
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, cerebral and spinal vascular malformations, for example, arteriovenous malformations
- Diagnosis and treatment of cerebrovascular diseases in infants and children
- Endovascular treatment and surgical preparatory treatment of head / neck and body tumors
- Elimination of narrowing in the arteries supplying cerebral circulation and stenting
- Recanalization of cerebral vessels in acute stroke
- Interventional treatment of soft tissue angiomas and venous malformations of the head, neck, body and extremities
- Noninvasive imaging of blood vessels and vascular diseases by means of MRI and CT
- CT- and MRI-guided punctures of massive lesions, tissue sampling, neurolysis, periradicular therapy and drainage
The service range of the department includes:
- Imaging of all areas of the body, including CT angiography (neurovascular and oncological focus)
- Special examinations for stroke patients
- CT-based exercises
- Imaging of all areas of the body, including imaging of blood vessels (neurovascular and oncological focus)
- Special programs for examining stroke patients
- Special presentation of the brain and spinal cord
- Examination of the liver and biliary tract, as well as the pancreatic duct (MRCP) and the small intestine (MR-Sellink)
- Examination of children and infants in collaboration with the Department of Pediatrics
- Contrast-enhanced X-ray examinations of the entire gastrointestinal tract and vertebral canal (myelography)
- X-ray diagnostics of the entire skeletal and musculoskeletal system with rheumatological and traumatic focus
Photo of the doctor: (c) Sana Kliniken Duisburg
Department of Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Sana Hospital Duisburg:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.