St. Lukas Clinic Solingen
Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Cardiology (303040)
Gia Phuong Nguyen
Specialized in: internal medicine, gastroenterology, cardiology
About the department
The Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Cardiology at the St. Lukas Clinic Solingen offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment in these medical fields. The department's doctors specialize in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the heart, lungs, cancers, as well as gastrointestinal diseases. The department has access to all modern diagnostic systems, classic and innovative treatment methods. All this combined with the high professionalism of doctors, forms a solid foundation for the provision of impeccable medical services. The department is headed by Dr. med. Gia Phuong Nguyen.
In the field of gastroenterology, the department diagnoses and treats all gastrointestinal diseases, including pathologies of the liver, biliary tract and pancreas. The therapeutic options cover both conservative and interventional treatment methods. Of particular interest to the department's gastroenterologists is the screening and treatment of colorectal cancer. This pathology is treated within the specialized center, which operates in accordance with the standards of the German Cancer Society. The center was created in collaboration with other clinics of the Kplus Group. The main method for early diagnostics and treatment is colonoscopy, which is performed on an outpatient basis.
An important focus for the specialists in internal medicine is functional diagnostics. This field is responsible for endoscopic examinations and interventions on the stomach, bowel and respiratory system, various types of ECG, pulmonary function testing, punctures, as well as various methods of modern ultrasound diagnostics.
In addition, the department specializes in the diagnostics and conservative treatment of heart diseases The department's service range includes special diagnostic tests, such as an ultrasound scan of the heart through the esophagus – transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
The main clinical focuses of the department include:
- Diagnostics and treatment of all gastrointestinal diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of liver diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of biliary tract diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of pancreatic diseases
- Diagnostics and conservative treatment of heart diseases
- Internal medicine (focus on oncology)
- Diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal tumors (esophageal, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectal, liver, pancreatic tumors)
- Diagnostics and treatment of breast cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of oral cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of lymphomas
- Diagnostics and treatment of lung tumors
- Functional diagnostics
- Endoscopic examinations and interventions on the stomach, intestine and respiratory system
- Different types of electrocardiography (ECG)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Different ultrasound scans
- Other medical services
Photo of the doctor: (c) St. Lukas Klinik GmbH
Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
St. Lukas Clinic Solingen:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.