University Hospital Bonn
Department of Dermatology and Allergology (26283)
Specialized in: dermatology, аllergology
About the department
The Department of Dermatology and Allergology at the University Hospital Bonn offers the full range of treatment options for dermatological diseases. The head of the Department is Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Dr. ès sci. Thomas Bieber. The daytime inpatient treatment includes such diseases as psoriasis, ulcers of the lower limbs, systemic sclerosis and atopic dermatitis. Furthermore, there is a private phototherapy unit, where doctors can carry out PUVA-therapies and UVA-1 phototherapies. Diagnosis and treatment are provided in accordance with the latest scientific findings and with the involvement of interdisciplinary treatment programs.
The Department of Dermatology and Allergology at the University Hospital Bonn annually provides intensive, dermatological and dermatosurgical treatment to about 2,200 patients on both outpatient and inpatient basis. Moreover, the University Hospital Bonn offers counseling of highly specialized doctors on autoimmune diseases, neurodermatitis, psoriasis and andrological diseases. The range of services in the inpatient clinic includes an outpatient clinic for MRSA-infected patients, where they stay before their admission to the inpatient clinic.
The treatment focuses of the Department of Dermatology and Allergology at the University Hospital Bonn are:
- Common inflammatory and infectious skin diseases: Psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, scleroderma, bacterial, viral and fungal infections, vitiligo and other pigmentation disorders
- Laser therapy of vascular diseases and precancerous conditions
- Conservative and surgical treatment of malignant skin neoplasms (in cooperation with the Center for Integrated Oncology (CIO) Cologne Bonn) Detection of malignant non-melanoma skin cancer types, malignant melanoma and other diseases at an early stage and the following management of patients
- Allergic diseases (the Center for Advanced Studies in the field of allergy treatment and patient support within the Global European Network for the study of allergy and bronchial asthma) Allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, utricaria, drug intolerance
- Dermatologic angiology and phlebology: Vascular diseases, especially varicose veins
- Andrology: Reproductive function in men and disorders of puberty
Department of Dermatology and Allergology.
University Hospital Bonn:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home