University Hospital Frankfurt am Main
Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology (26139)
Specialized in: dermatology, venereology, allergology
About the department
The Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology at the University Hospital Frankfurt provides a wide range of medical services and all the options of modern highly effective medicine in the field of diagnostics and therapy of all types of dermatological diseases. In particular, the department offers all methods of modern surgical dermatology, as well as the latest diagnostic and therapeutic methods. The head of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Roland Kaufmann.
The spectrum of conventional treatment in dermatology, which complies with the recommendations of medical and surgical treatment, is complemented by modern methods developed for the treatment of special clinical pictures and aesthetic correction (for example, in the case of age-related skin changes).
The department offers the following treatment options:
- Laser therapy method with the use of various laser devices for the treatment of different skin changes
- Phototherapy method, in which the damaged skin fragment is exposed to UV-light with various doses and quality
- Photodynamic therapy, which involves photo sensibilizators and red light
- Different treatments by soft X-rays
The range of medical focuses of the department includes:
- Inflammatory skin diseases
- Skin tumors and oncological diseases
- Diagnosis and outpatient surgical treatment of venous diseases
- Chronic open wounds
- Dermatologic surgery and aesthetic plastic dermatology
- Dermatologic laser therapy and dermatologic phototherapy
- Skin infections
- Diseases of the transitional mucosa and skin appendages
- Hemorrhoid and anal eczema
Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology.
University Hospital Frankfurt am Main:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home