University Hospital Tuebingen
Department of Urology (113937)
Specialized in: urology
The Department of Urology at the University Hospital Tubingen deals with the research, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of kidney, prostate, bladder, urinary tract and male reproductive organs. The medical director of the Department is Prof. Dr. Arnulf Stenzl. According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Urology at the University Hospital Tubingen ranks among the top German departments specializing in prostate cancer treatment!
The Department under the direction of Prof. Dr. Arnulf Stenzl has a worldwide outstanding experience in the field of urologic surgery and is one of the most prestigious centers for the treatment of benign and malignant prostate diseases. In 2009 the Prostate Cancer Center at the University Hospital Tubingen was certified by the German Cancer Society. To treat cancers, the urologists maintain a close cooperation within the Southwest Cancer Center (Urogenital Cancer Center) and with all other focuses of the Hospital.
The Department of Urology at the University Hospital Tubingen offers treatment of the entire spectrum of urologic diseases in view of life quality:
- Urological cancers
- Prostate diseases
- Urethra malformations in children and adults
- Incontinence treatment
- Bladder emptying disorders
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sparing surgical techniques (minimally invasive surgery / robot-assisted surgery)
- Surgical treatment and reconstruction of the uro-genital tract (kidney, adrenal gland, ureter, bladder, prostate, urethra, penis, testicles)
- Drug therapy of tumors
- Treatment of urolithiasis in adults and children.
- Tuebingen, Germany