University Hospital Tuebingen
Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics (113941)
Specialized in: gynecology, mammology, obstetrics
The Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics at the University Hospital Tubingen is the department of maximum care. There can be diagnosed and treated all diseases in the field of gynecology and obstetrics. The medical director of the Department is Prof. Dr. Diethelm Wallwiener. According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics at the University Hospital Tubingen ranks among the top German departments specializing in obstetrics and breast cancer treatment!
The main focuses of the Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics under the direction of Prof. Dr. Diethelm Wallwiener include:
- Certified Breast Center
- Aesthetic reconstructive breast surgery
- Certified Genital Cancer Center
- Gynecology (cancer diagnosis and treatment)
- Minimally invasive
- Obstetrics with the Perinatal Center
- Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine.
As the center of maximum care, the Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics as well as its highly specialized centers provide medical care (as well as counseling) in the following areas:
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology, including genital malformations
- Prenatal diagnosis at the stage DEGUM II
- Outpatient treatment for risk pregnancy
- Counseling on pregnancy planning
- Outpatient treatment of endocrinology
- Genetic predisposition to breast cancer
- Palliative medicine
- Oncological reception for genital cancer.
- Tuebingen, Germany