Lipofilling in abnormal breast areola (program ID: 533705)
University Hospital Ulm
Florian GebhardSpecialized in: adult and pediatric trauma surgery, hand surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery
Department of Adult and Pediatric Trauma Surgery, Hand Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- mammology examination:
- breast ultrasound
- preoperative care
- surgery involving own fat transplantation (lipo-filling)
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
- Medical records
- Breast ultrasound (if available)
You may also book
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Trauma Surgery, Hand Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University Hospital Ulm offers the full range of services in these fields. The department was founded in 1973, therefore it has vast clinical experience and provides the highest level of medical care. The department has 100 beds for inpatient treatment. The doctors of the medical institution specialize in the treatment of injuries of the limbs and joints, spine, pelvis, hands and soft tissues, as well as all consequences of such injuries. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Florian Gebhard.
The service range of the department includes the following therapeutic options:
- 24-hour emergency care for patients with all types of injuries, including severe injuries
- Medical care in the case of accidents at work, during free time, sports injuries
- Hip, knee, ankle, shoulder and elbow endoprosthetics (in appropriate indications, operations are performed using a minimally invasive method)
- Treatment of bone and soft tissue infections
- Osteomyelitis with or without soft tissue lesions
- Joints infections
- Infected endoprostheses
- Bone reconstruction with the help of Ilizarov apparatus
- Treatment of all forms of malignant bone and soft tissue tumors of any localization, including metastases in the spine and bone tissue, in adults and children (interdisciplinary approach)
- Foot surgery
- Foot injuries
- Correction of traumatic and degenerative foot deformities
- Correction of congenital foot malformations
- Correction of hammer and claw toe deformities
- Hallux valgus correction
- Hallux rigidus correction
- Treatment of innervation disorders in ankle osteoarthritis
- Foot and ankle arthrodesis
- Ankle arthroplasty
- Endoprosthetics in the case of ankle arthritis
- Treatment of acute and chronic ankle ligament instability
- Tendon surgery (including its replacement)
- Treatment of acute and chronic Achilles tendon injuries/diseases
- Treatment of tarsal tunnel syndrome and Morton's neuroma
- Treatment of exostosis and heel spurs
- Correction of foot deformities due to rheumatic diseases
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Reconstructive surgery
- Scar revision after accidents, burns, operations
- Correction of soft tissues defects
- Operations to treat bedsores
- Skin grafting
- Reconstruction after the removal of benign skin tumors (nevi, hemangiomas, atheroma)
- Reconstruction after the removal of malignant tumors (basaliomas, carcinomas)
- Surgery to treat gynecomastia in men
- Aesthetic surgery
- Breast reduction
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Upper arm lift
- Inner thigh lift
- Hand surgery (microsurgery)
- Treatment of hand injuries, replantation
- Treatment of conventional and chemical hand burns
- Hand infection treatment
- Correction of hand deformities in children
- Treatment of rheumatic diseases with hand lesions
- Reconstructive interventions after hand injuries
- Hand tumor removal
- Treatment of pelvic bone injuries
- Spinal surgery
- Stabilization in vertebral fractures
- Spinal surgery using navigation systems
- Correction of posttraumatic spinal defects
- Stabilization in osteoporotic vertebral fractures
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Thoracoscopic spinal surgery
- Surgery to remove spinal tumors
- Arthroscopy (minimally invasive procedure for the treatment of joint injuries and degenerative changes)
- Treatment of sports injuries (special focus on the knee joint)
- Treatment of congenital and acquired deformities of the lower limbs (for example, O-shaped and X-shaped leg deformities)
- Treatment of injuries in children (for example, bone fractures, soft tissue injuries, tendons)
- Shoulder surgery
- Other medical services
After studying Human Medicine (1979–1985) at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Dr. Gebhard worked as a Medical Service Captain and Diving Service Doctor in the Bundeswehr. Since 1987 until 1989, he worked as the Assistant Physician in the Department of Traumatology and Burn Medicine at the Central Bundeswehr Hospital in Koblenz, and until 1993 he held the position of the Assistant Physician and Senior Physician in the Department of Urology at the Bundeswehr Hospital in Ulm. In 1993, Prof. Gebhard received the title of the Medical Specialist in Surgery, and two years later followed a partial specialization in Traumatology and specialization in Hand Surgery. Until 2006, Dr. Gebhard worked in the Department of Traumatology, Hand and Reconstructive Surgery in the Surgery Center at the University of Ulm (Leading Senior Physician). In 1998, he was habilitated here. In 2003, the doctor received the title of the Visiting Professor at the University of Ulm. Since 2007, Prof. Florian Gebhard is the Head of the Department of Adult and Pediatric Trauma Surgery, Hand Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University Hospital Ulm. In the same year, he received a position in the Chair of Traumatology. In addition, since 2010, Dr. Gebhard is the Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Ulm. Florian Gebhard is also the Spokesperson for the Collaborative Research Center 1149 of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Ulm.
- 1988 Additional qualification in Sports Medicine.
- 1993 Medical Specialist in Surgery.
- 1995 Specialization in Traumatology.
- 1995 Additional qualification in Hand Surgery.
- 1998 Habilitation.
- 2001 European Professional Examination (EBSQ Traumatology).
- 2003 Additional qualification in Physiotherapy.
- 2006 Medical Specialist in Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- 2007 Qualification in Special Surgery.
Membership in Professional Societies and Committees
- German Society of Surgery (DGCh).
- Surgical Research Section of the German Society of Surgery (DGCh).
- Professional Association of German Surgeons (BDC).
- Association of Bavarian Surgeons (VBC).
- German Trauma Society (DGU).
- Deputy Chairman of the Alumni Association German Chapter.
- International Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery (CAOS)
- International Member of the Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA).
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the German Trauma Society (DGU).
- Editorial Board Member of the Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery.
- Advisory Board Member of Der Unfallchirurg, Springer.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Universitätsklinikum Ulm