University Orthopedic Hospital Hannover-Annastift MHH
Department of Reconstructive Joint Surgery and Endoprosthetics (414440)
Specialized in: reconstructive joint surgery, endoprosthetics
About the Department of Reconstructive Joint Surgery and Endoprosthetics at University Orthopedic Hospital Hannover-Annastift MHH
The Department of Reconstructive Joint Surgery and Endoprosthetics at the University Orthopedic Hospital Hannover-Annastift MHH offers the full range of services in these fields. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Henning Windhagen, who is a highly qualified surgeon with outstanding achievements in the area of his specialization.
The main clinical activities include minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgery, other interventions on the hip and pelvic organs, surgery to remove benign and malignant tumors of the musculoskeletal system. The department has state-of-the-art operating rooms, equipped with everything necessary for successful treatment.
The service range of the department includes:
- Joint replacement surgery
- Hip and knee replacement surgery in severe lesions
- Revision joint replacement surgery, joint replacement surgery after septic and neoplastic lesions
- Joint replacement surgery in rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis, necrosis
- Bone tissue transplantation
- Manufacturing of individual prostheses (customized)
- Minimally invasive knee and joint interventions
- Surgical procedures under the control of navigation systems
- Other services
- Hip and pelvic surgery
- Treatment of impingement syndrome with the help of joint-preserving techniques
- Bone and soft tissue surgery
- Corrective osteotomy in lesions of the pelvic bones and femur
- Treatment of femoral head necrosis (within the specialized center)
- Other services
- Corrective interventions to eliminate deformities
- Complex reconstructions in deformities
- Bone lengthening (according to Ilizarov’s technique)
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the musculoskeletal system
- Surgical treatment of bone sarcoma
- Joint replacement surgery after interventions to remove tumors
- Biological methods of reconstruction
- Surgical treatment of metastases in bone tissue
- Surgical treatment of soft tissue sarcoma
- Treatment of benign tumors of soft tissues and bones
- Other medical services
Photo of the doctor: (c) DIAKOVERE Annastift
Department of Reconstructive Joint Surgery and Endoprosthetics.
University Orthopedic Hospital Hannover-Annastift MHH:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.