Simultaneous plastic reconstruction of soft facial tissue after injury (program ID: 154255)
Academic Hospital Bogenhausen Munich
Milomir NinkovicSpecialized in: general surgery, plastic surgery
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive, Hand Surgery and Burn Surgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- review of medical records
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- biochemical analysis of blood
- TSH-basal, fT3, fT4
- indicators of inflammation (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- ultrasound/ CT/ MRI
- preparation according to preoperative standard
- soft facial tissue reconstruction
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
- written statement
You may also book
About the department
The department of plastic, reconstructive, hand surgery and burn medicine at Academic Hospital Bogenhausen provides the whole range of plastic surgery. Specialization also includes many surgeries whereby the patient's own tissues are transplanted to restore certain function. For example, such interventions are performed in patients with paralysis of the facial nerve, impaired emptying of the bladder, or with restricted mobility of the hand and foot. Approximately 1,300 patients are treated annually in the in-patient department. The Head of the Department is Prof. Dr. med. Milomir Ninkovic.
The department has an exceptional experience in surgeries with premature growth of the skull joints stitches and other pathologies of the skull and face, as well as aesthetic surgery. Specialists in the field of aesthetic surgery and breast surgery perform surgeries on the chest, face and various areas of the body to aesthetically improve the appearance of the patients the way they want it. In addition, reconstructive surgery on the chest after cancer surgery or accidents is also an important area of the department. At the same time, implants are often not required for such surgeries - the patient's own tissues are transplanted. Plastic surgeons also have extensive experience in complex facial reconstructive surgery after accidents or removal of tumors.
Another key area is hand surgery. 70% of all interventions in this area are carried out at the clinic on an outpatient basis and only under local anesthesia. Surgery of congenital pathologies in children is conducted in cooperation with the clinic of pediatric surgery in Schwabing.
The directions of the department of plastic surgery in the Munich clinic Bogenhausen include:
- Arm Surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Aesthetic surgery, breast surgery
- Malformation of the skull, face
- Burn injuries, joint correction
- 1976 – 1982 School of Medicine University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1987 – 1990 Postgraduate Studies: Reconstructive Surgery, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 03/1982 – 04/1985 Department of Surgery, University Clinical Center, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 04/1985 – 10/1989 Department of Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery, University Clinical Center Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 01/1990 – 09/l992 Attending Surgeon -Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery, University Clinical Center Sarajevo
- 09/1992 – 10/1995 Attending Surgeon -Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 11/1995 – 11/2003 Associate Professor of Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery, University Innsbruck, Austria
- Since 01/11/2003 Head of Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery, Burn Centre, Hospital Bogenhausen, Technical University of Munich
- March 08, 1982. Board Certified as MD, School of Medicine University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- April 26, 1989. Board Certified as Specialist in Reconstr. & Plastic Surgery; School of Medicine University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- August 11, 1992. Board Certified as PhD, School of Medicine University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- November 30, 1995 Associate Professor of Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery, University Innsbruck, Austria
- November 2004 Associate Professor of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Technical University Munich, Germany
- 03/1982 – 04/1985 Resident in General Surgery, University Clinical Center Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Program Director : Prof. M. Prcic MD, Ph.D.
- 04/1985 – 03/1986 Microsurgical Fellowship, University Clinical Center Ljubljana, Slovenian; Program Director: Marko Godina, MD.
- 04/1986 – 04/1989 Resident in Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery, University Clinical Center Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Program Director : Prof. B. Starovic MD, Ph.D.
- 1988 (3 months) Resident Plastic Surgery and Burns, University Clinical Center, Ljubljana, Slovenian, Program Director: Prof. Franjo Zdravic, MD, Ph.D.
- 1996 (2 Months) International Craniofacial Institute, Cleft Lip and Palate Treatment Center, Dallas, USA. Founder &Director: K.E. Salyer, M.D.
- 1996 (July) University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery, Chief: Prof. Dr. L. A. Whitaker
- 1998 1998 –PSEF International Scholar, Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSEF), American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPRS).
- EURAPS – Award "For the Best Paper Presented at the Eight Annual Meeting of the European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)" Amsterdam May, 1997.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation" (1998 PSEF- International Scholar)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (2003- Godina Traveling Fellow)
Photo of the doctor: (c) München Klinik gGmbH
Accommodation in hospital
- Program [Description]
Simultaneous plastic reconstruction of soft facial tissue after injury
- Hospital: Academic Hospital Bogenhausen Munich
- access_time Duration:
There are 88 soft facial tissue injury treatment hospitals on Booking Health websiteShow all clinics