Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen
Bad Wildungen, Germany
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
Qualifications: Intensive Care, Outpatient Surgery
The scope of functions of anesthesiologists has developed significantly in recent decades: from simple pain management to complex anesthesia, pain therapy, intensive and emergency care. In the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) all patients will be informed prior to surgery about the different methods of anesthesia used in modern medicine. Then the most appropriate method of anesthesia will be determined by the anesthesiologist.
Areas of specialization of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik):
- General Anesthesia
- Regional (epidural) Anesthesia
- Postoperative Recovery
- Infusion-transfusion Therapy
- Pain Management
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Interdisciplinary Intensive Care
- Balanced anesthesia
- Intravenous general anesthesia
- Monitoring anesthesia
- Intubation anesthesia
- Laryngeal mask
- BIS-monitoring (EEG monitoring)
- Somatosensory evoked potentials during carotid endarterectomy (surgery on the carotid artery) under general anesthesia
In case of difficult airway situations:
- ProSeal LMA
- Intubating laryngeal mask airways
- Bonfils retromolar intubation endoscope
- Endotracheal tubes
- Laryngeal tube
- Video Laryngoscope
- Device for single-stage conicotomy
Regional (epidural) Anesthesia
- Lumbar and thoracic epidural anesthesia
- Spinal anesthesia
- Anesthesia of the brachial and cervical plexus
- Blockade of the femoral nerve
- Suprascapular nerve blockade
- Intravenous regional anesthesia
- 10 beds for post-operative recovery
- Stabilization of the blood circulation and respiration
- Pain Therapy
- Prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting
- Blood Bank
- Pre- and postoperative blood transfusion
- Autologous blood collection
- Mechanical autotransfusion (blood transfusion taken from patient during the surgical procedure)
- Special Pain Therapy
- Pain management plan development
- Epidural anesthesia
- patient-controlled analgesia infusion pumps
- Outpatient treatment of pain syndromes
Emergency medical services
The Department of Emergency Medical Care of Bad Wildungen is located directly at the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik). Highly professional anesthetists work here closely with doctors – specialists in Internal Medicine. All physicians have extensive experience in the rescue service and can provide expert medical emergencies. Thus, a continuous chain of emergency medical activities from the place of accident to further treatment can be provided in the Asklepios Municipal Clinic (Asklepios Klinik).
Interdisciplinary Intensive Care
- Department of Intensive Care
- Devices for invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation
- Dialysis or hemodialysis, in collaboration with the Department of Nephrology and Dialysis
- Rotary Therapy
- Therapeutic hypothermia
- Blood Gas Analyzer
- Mobile X-ray Unit
- Ultrasound machine
- Mobile ventilator
- Noninvasive dilatation tracheostomy
Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic (Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen) is an academic teaching hospital of the Phillipp University of Magburg and is a member of Asklepios Clinics GmbH (Asklepios Kliniken GmbH). As a health center, the clinic offers a wide range of medical services. Using an interdisciplinary approach in the treatment of various diseases and state-of-the-art equipment, the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) has got a good reputation not only in Germany, but also in Europe.
The main areas of specialization:
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- Foot Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Therapy
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Diseases of Internal Organs
- Treatment of sleep and respiratory disorders
- Treatment of eating disorders
- ENT and Plastic Surgery
The Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) provides each patients with the opportunity to select a range of services depending on wishes and prosperity.
The main and additional services:
- Comfortable single and double rooms
- Bathrobe, towels, slippers, hygiene items
- Telephone, fax, LCD TV, Sky Hotel TV
- Internet access, laptop
- DVD/CD player
- Newspapers, magazines
- Varies menu
- Mini-bar with soft drinks and fruits.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen
- Bad Wildungen, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: