ATOS Clinic Munich
Department of Diagnostics (335736)
Specialized in: diagnostics
About the department
The Department of Diagnostics at the ATOS Clinic Munich offers the full range of advanced diagnostic services. Of particular interest for the department is the diagnosis and early detection of cardiovascular diseases and chronic metabolic disorders. The scope of the department's tasks also includes prevention and counseling on a healthy lifestyle. The department is headed by Dr. med. Gregor Blome.
The specialists of the department work hand in hand to provide patients with prevention by early detection of health problems and their prompt elimination. With due consideration of patients’ specific complaints and wishes, each of the is individually prescribed diagnostic procedures.
The department offers a basic comprehensive check-up comprised of a thorough examination of the heart, blood pressure, patient’s general physical condition. Also, this check-up includes the examination of the thyroid gland, lungs, abdominal organs and blood vessels. The final stage of the examination is a complete blood count. Once the doctor obtains examination results, he will discuss the necessary further measures with the patient.
In addition, patients are offered an extended diagnostic program, which is based on a basic examination supplemented by other various tests ranging from special orthopedic examinations, cancer screening with the use of radiological substances up to the check-up of person’s athletic abilities.
The service range of the department includes:
- General tests
- Examination of the internal organs
- High resolution ultrasound (with live imaging for the patient)
- Duplex scanning of the vessels (carotid artery, veins, arteries, etc.)
- Ultrasound of the joints and musculoskeletal system
- ECHO-CG diagnostics (at rest and under stress)
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
- 24-hour ECG monitoring
- Stress ECG and examination of person’s athletic abilities
- Pulmonary function test
- X-ray diagnostics
- Special diagnostics for determining the functionality of the cardiovascular system
- Counselling on metabolic disorders (e.g., for weight loss)
- Infusion therapy
- Pain therapy
- 1995 Defense of doctoral thesis.
- 1998 Medical specialist in general medicine.
- 1998 Foundation of own medical practice in Munich.
- 2000 Head of Private Medical Practice of Emergency Care in Munich.
- 2008 Head of the Department of Diagnostics at the ATOS Clinic Munich.
Membership in Professional Societies
- Association of German Therapists (BDI).
- Bavarian Association of Family Physicians (BHÄV).
Department of Diagnostics.
ATOS Clinic Munich:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.