Cancer Center Frankfurt am Main in cooperation with the Goethe University
Department of Gynecology (448616)
Specialized in: gynecology
About the department
The Department of Gynecology at the Cancer Center Frankfurt am Main in cooperation with the Goethe University offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases of the female genital system. The priority clinical focuses include the treatment of cervical cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian, vulvar cancer and other malignant neoplasms. The department is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic rooms, operating rooms, thanks to which doctors provide the patients with an optimal medical care. The department is headed by Dr. med. A. Müller.
The department regularly conducts interdisciplinary board of physicians, during which they consider each specific case and select an optimal treatment plan. If surgical intervention is required, minimally invasive methods are always preferred, which guarantee the patient minimal risks and pain, as well as speedy recovery. To achieve the most effective results, surgical treatment is often supplemented with conservative therapies, for example, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, etc. Also, much attention is paid to the psychological support of patients and their relatives.
The service range of the department includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of endometrial cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of cervical cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of ovarian cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of vulvar cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of vaginal cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of fallopian tube cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of tumors of the external genitals
- Diagnostics and treatment of breast cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of background diseases causing oncological alertness
- Warts of the external genitalia
- Ovarian cysts
- Cervical ectropion
- Diagnostics and treatment of related conditions
- Uterine bleedings
- Pain syndrome
- Recovery of the regular ovarian and menstrual cycle
- Consultation on contraception during and after treatment
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Ambulante Krebszentrum Schaubstraße (AKS)
Department of Gynecology.
Cancer Center Frankfurt am Main in cooperation with the Goethe University:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.