University Hospital Essen
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders (289974)
Specialized in: endocrinology, metabolic disorders
About the department
The Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders at the Essen University Hospital treats patients with diseases of the hormone producing glands and metabolic disorders in accordance with the modern diagnostic and treatment standards. The Department is headed by Prof. Dr. Dr. med. Dagmar Führer.
Such diseases can arise for a variety of reasons. Through an interdisciplinary cooperation system within the framework of the Essen University Hospital, the Department under the direction of Prof. Dr. Dr. med. Dagmar Führer offers its patients an optimal medical service oriented at individual patient’s needs and involves inter-branch therapeutic concepts. The Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders at the Essen University Hospital has exceptional knowledge and an extensive clinical experience. It also pays key attention to the advanced researches, which results are promptly implemented in the treatment.
The treatment focuses of the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders at the Essen University Hospital include:
- Endocrine tumors of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenal gland, parathyroid gland and neuroendocrine tumors, gastrointestinal tract and pancreas (west German Center for Endocrine Tumors/Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- Thyroid diseases
- Diabetes and complications (German Diabetes Society)
- Disorders of bone metabolism
- Fertility and sexual hormone disorders
- Transplantation endocrinology and diabetology
- Congenital or acquired in childhood endocrine diseases in adulthood
- Genetic syndromes with impaired functions of endocrine organs
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders.
University Hospital Essen:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home